January 2011!!

Hubby & I be at POP then and will write you a note if I see it! :goodvibes

For all people staying at the POP Century anywhere from the 10th - 14th my girlfriend and I are staying and will have our disboards names on our door just incase any of you take a stroll through the complex and see the door you can write a little note for us! 8 days to go and I really think I'm going to start packing tonight!

Jan 17-21 at SSR!

I'm in the obsessive weather stalking stage now! After the blizzard and cold we've had, I'm excited to see some mid 70's! With 2 weeks out I know it will change daily, still I'm excited! The holidays wore me out, so I am soooo ready for some relaxation in my happy place:)

I can't beleive it, only 20 days!!!!

We will be at pop, preferred room, and will have a sign in our window :) the wife and kids are out there making it now while I am stuck here working (but hey, the extra contract work is more spending cash :D. Especially since we decided not to upgrade hotels).

Sooooo looking forward to this. Can't wait!! For all of you leaving before and after us. Have a WONDERFUL time!!! Magical experiences and no lines for all!!:lovestruc

This will be our shortest vacation ever at WDW. I'm so sad already because it's almost here and then it will be over. :sad1: We're planning a big trip next January so I have to be content with that.

Still haven't gotten out the suitcases. All my Christmas stuff is down and I'm putting it away. Well, sort of... Had to take a survey on SR. And check out the DIS too.

Happy Sunday everyone!:flower3:

I received my Mickey Mail last Thursday. :cool1: Only 20 days to go. :yay: I am wanting to preorder the PhotoPass, but haven't gotten anything yet. When should I get that info? Thanks. :wave2:

I received my Mickey Mail last Thursday. :cool1: Only 20 days to go. :yay: I am wanting to preorder the PhotoPass, but haven't gotten anything yet. When should I get that info? Thanks. :wave2:

OOOOH! Thanks for the reminder about Photopass. We got the Mickey Mail and I've been on the computer printing out directions from airport to CBR, CBR to parks, etc... This is our first time with a rental car and even though I have GPS on my phone I want to have old fashioned maps in hand too.:confused3 Went last night to Walmart and bought all the little extras like small bottle of saline, just in case meds., shampoo/conditioner, sunblock (outside all day and my DH will turn red...even in winter). These are the little things that let me know that the trip is gettting closer.:banana: I have that wonderful "how will I get it all done...OMG I'm so excited I can't wait to leave....I want to pack but the kids still need to wear those clothes for another week....ahhhh! I love the feeling of a Disney vacation on the horizon!

Thank you for saying you just got yoru mail! We are going the same day or close to it, and we hadn't gotten ours yet. Then I remembered, mail IS delivered New Years Eve and I hadn't checked it yet! Low and behold, there it is! We now have our welcome pack and Magical Express stuff!

Q

OOOOH! Thanks for the reminder about Photopass. We got the Mickey Mail and I've been on the computer printing out directions from airport to CBR, CBR to parks, etc... This is our first time with a rental car and even though I have GPS on my phone I want to have old fashioned maps in hand too.:confused3 Went last night to Walmart and bought all the little extras like small bottle of saline, just in case meds., shampoo/conditioner, sunblock (outside all day and my DH will turn red...even in winter). These are the little things that let me know that the trip is gettting closer.:banana: I have that wonderful "how will I get it all done...OMG I'm so excited I can't wait to leave....I want to pack but the kids still need to wear those clothes for another week....ahhhh! I love the feeling of a Disney vacation on the horizon!

My problem with packing is the weather. I have no clue what to pack. I know I will have jeans for everyday, but I don't know how many layers I will need. I have cute Disney shirts, but they are all short sleeved. I did get a new Winnie the Pooh jacket for christmas, so that will be coming.
If you see someone with a Pooh Bear jacket and Mickey birthday ears on, that'll be me. Don't hesitate to say hi. :wave2:
Thank you for saying you just got yoru mail! We are going the same day or close to it, and we hadn't gotten ours yet. Then I remembered, mail IS delivered New Years Eve and I hadn't checked it yet! Low and behold, there it is! We now have our welcome pack and Magical Express stuff!

Q

We are arriving on the 22nd also. We leave the 29th. Maybe we'll see you there. :wave2:

We leave in 18 days. I didnt see anything about the photopass in my mickey mail, should there be something in there? (discount code perhaps?)I was holding out to order it this coming week.

Our travel docs arrived. I'm mostly packed. My DH hasn't started yet (as usual) but we're in the week we leave YAY!

Oh Yeah! :cool1:Just checked into the Beach Club Villas! Woo Hoo! In the 70s here....left single digits at home in Chicago!:cheer2:

Anyone going in the next few days willing to send some postcards from Mickey to my kids and my nieces and nephew (just 2--one to each family)? I could return the favor to you, by sending cards to your kids when we're there at the end of January, telling them how much Mickey misses them! PM me if you interested! I tried my luck on the official Fairy God Mother thread, but didn't get any response.

My problem with packing is the weather. I have no clue what to pack. I know I will have jeans for everyday, but I don't know how many layers I will need. I have cute Disney shirts, but they are all short sleeved. I did get a new Winnie the Pooh jacket for christmas, so that will be coming.
If you see someone with a Pooh Bear jacket and Mickey birthday ears on, that'll be me. Don't hesitate to say hi. :wave2:

You can bet I'll be saying "Hi"!

As for the clothing and what to pack...We went in January of '09 and there were a few days of very cold weather, 40's in the day and high 20's low 30's at night (I'm from Texas and that is way too cold for me!!!) Then a few days ater I'm sweating in eans and a long sleeve t-shirt. I think layers are best. You can add on a bunch in the morning, take them off during the day as it warms up, then at night put 'em all back on again.:laughing: This year I bought every one a wind breaker to wear on cool days and a fleece to wear under it on really cold days.

One thing about Flordia (and Texas) winters that a lot of my northern friends have told me is that our cold, while it is not as severe as up north, is a damp cold. Stay warm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter