I've got to make a confession.....

I guess I just do everything.

I have facebook- which I love. And hate. And mostly love.
I drink Starbucks. It isn't my first choice but it is a good go-to when meeting up with friends.
I have twitter, but don't really use it.
I have an iphone and pretty much text all day long, even a bit while at work. (shhhh)

I've only seen one episode of Game of Thrones. I've never see The Walking Dead, House of Cards, Breaking Bad, or a full episode of Two and a Half Men.

I haven't seen Avatar.

I hated Forrest Gump.

I've never driven a stick shift.

I've never ridden on a motorcycle.

I've never been to Greenland
and I've never been to Denver
and I've never buried treasure in St Louie or St Paul
and I've never been to Moscow
and I've never been to Tampa
and I've never been to Boston in the fall

WHAT????? Who hates Forrest Gump?????

That was actually my first official date with my husband! We went to see FG!

And years later, one of DH's clients, we found out, was in the movie (voice-over) and it added more like to the movie.

It is one of my all time favorite movies.

I would have been happy if WDW parks expansion had stopped with MK and Epcot. All the major attractions (well, maybe not the Safari, but there are zoos for that) of DHS and AK could have been added to the two existing parks. Any new parks should be really unique, imo.

I use to LOVE flying. I was 17 wgen the Sept. 11 terror attacks happened, and I have been to chicken to get on an airplane since!

I was 16 about to be 17 and a little over a month later was my FIRST time to fly. We were state champs going to a national competition. We knew if we backed out we wouldn't have the opportunity again. Once you won state, you were never allowed to compete in it again, no matter what. We said if we died at least it was doing something that we loved!

I have never had a Big Mac or a Whopper in my life.

I've had a Whopper but never a Big Mac. And I've never had a Starbuck's coffee.

But then, I've never:
stayed at a WDW deluxe resort
had a tattoo
pierced any part of my body except when I have had a splinter
gone hunting
watched any CSI shows
and the list goes on and on.........:teeth:

I can top your confession, I have never had a sip of coffee in my life, much less Starbucks, lol!!!
I've had 1 sip a long time ago. Disgusting stuff.

I've been in and have had Starbucks somethingorother twice. The kids love it. Since I'm paying for a home for them to live with their mother, I don't have the means to provide a home for myself or them with me so we end up just going to the mall a lot so I can see them. They always want Starbucks. I tried the Vanilla Frappe or whatever. All it was was weak vanilla flavored milk with crushed ice in it, for $7! I could have had 3 real milkshakes for that and had something flavorful and tasty.

I hate coffee. I make a gallon pitcher of iced tea each week and bring a 20 oz. bottle of iced tea as my "morning coffee".

I can't drink hot liquids at all. Even out shoveling the driveway for 2-3 hours, when I come in the girls would have a cup of hot cocoa for me. I drank it, then immediately had to get an ice cold glass of water.

Every time I eat at McDonalds, I usually take a single bite, then throw everything away. Stupid place is the only place that puts mustard on the sandwich. I forget with how little I eat at McDonalds (maybe once every 2-3 years) that they put mustard on it and I have to throw it away.

I've had 1 sip a long time ago. Disgusting stuff.

I've been in and have had Starbucks somethingorother twice. The kids love it. Since I'm paying for a home for them to live with their mother, I don't have the means to provide a home for myself or them with me so we end up just going to the mall a lot so I can see them. They always want Starbucks. I tried the Vanilla Frappe or whatever. All it was was weak vanilla flavored milk with crushed ice in it, for $7! I could have had 3 real milkshakes for that and had something flavorful and tasty.

I hate coffee. I make a gallon pitcher of iced tea each week and bring a 20 oz. bottle of iced tea as my "morning coffee".

I can't drink hot liquids at all. Even out shoveling the driveway for 2-3 hours, when I come in the girls would have a cup of hot cocoa for me. I drank it, then immediately had to get an ice cold glass of water.

Every time I eat at McDonalds, I usually take a single bite, then throw everything away. Stupid place is the only place that puts mustard on the sandwich. I forget with how little I eat at McDonalds (maybe once every 2-3 years) that they put mustard on it and I have to throw it away.
Ask for no mustard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter