I've got to make a confession.....

1) go to Starbucks as often as I can when they don't "run out" of the specialty flavors and anger me
2) go to Walmart at least once a month (been in at lease 5 in the past 4 days buying up these amazing $3.78 Capri leggings)
3) have watched ET (and own old VHS that was a bday present) but always hated it because the astronaut suits scared me
4) never even cause a glance of Game of Thrones except for the slot machine, but watch the walking dead (used to LOVE it)

5) I have never watched Forest Gump or The Notebook all at once. I've seen bits and pieces and was bored with both.
Yes! The slot machine is lucky for me! Have zero desire to watch either GOT or Walking Dead

I have never been in a Starbucks or had anything from there

Boy, do I feel better
I have been in a Starbucks twice. Once we met with a realtor there so he could use the Wifi, didn't order anything. The other was this rest stop type of place that has little counters for chain places. I got an egg and ham breakfast sandwich. Never had a Starbucks coffee. The look of horror on people's faces when I say that is priceless. I just have no need for fru fru coffee.

Last time I had a Starbuck's I was in a highway rest area somewhere in NJ. IIR it cost $4 bucks and I threw half of it away. Yuck. (And what a waste!) Give me a Dunkin Donuts medium hot any day! :drinking1

Starbucks is nasty, nasty stuff. I won't touch it. To me, it's kind of like those old Tom and Jerry cartoons where they put a spoon in some chemical experiment drink they're making and the spoon comes out melted and black. Yuck....

I don't use Facebook either. I created an account like 6 years ago because I had to in order to see some racing results I was a part of, but haven't signed on since then or ever really used it. I don't have a Twitter account, and have never sent a text message.
:scared1: How do you communicate with people? :rotfl:

Starbucks is nasty, nasty stuff. I won't touch it. To me, it's kind of like those old Tom and Jerry cartoons where they put a spoon in some chemical experiment drink they're making and the spoon comes out melted and black. Yuck....

I don't use Facebook either. I created an account like 6 years ago because I had to in order to see some racing results I was a part of, but haven't signed on since then or ever really used it. I don't have a Twitter account, and have never sent a text message.

I think, of all things, this may be most shocking to me. Are there a lot of people out there who have never sent a text?

@tvguy new confession---never watched that either

@chiisai I know at least 2 people that haven't and never want to. They even specifically buy flip phones with buttons and not touch screen.

I've never had a twitter, instagram, etc and haven't had Facebook since college.

I've been to SB but don't like it. Way too expensive.

Never seen Jurassic Park. Any SW movie except the one that came out in 1977. In 1977.
Never saw a episode of American Idol, The Bachelor. Amazing Race, Survivor or any of the other big reality shows.
Never watched a Superbowl.

LOL. A nurse I work with proudly told me lately that she has never had a email and hopes to never have one.

I agree about Starbucks. The coffee has an odd chemical taste to me

I drink coffee all day long and hate Starbucks coffee. I have never watched a zombie movie or anything Harry Potter. I admit I'm a reality show junkie

I will never try to guess how many times I've bought something at Starbucks. The thing is that I don't like coffee. I'm a tea drinker.

Starbucks does have plain coffee by the way. It's not all frou-frou or strong. (Or so they tell me. ;) )

I think, of all things, this may be most shocking to me. Are there a lot of people out there who have never sent a text?
Even my Dad texts and he's the most technically incompetent person I know. (Seriously we're over there "fixing" something constantly. It's usually he pushed the wrong button type of thing.)

When texting became a "thing" I wanted nothing to do with it. (I didn't want anything to do with CDs when they came out either :rotfl2:) Then I got my first iPhone and realized I didn't have to TALK to people. That sealed the deal for me.

I will never try to guess how many times I've bought something at Starbucks. The thing is that I don't like coffee. I'm a tea drinker.

Starbucks does have plain coffee by the way. It's not all frou-frou or strong. (Or so they tell me. ;) )
Seriously did not know that, lol. I've never been one to "go for coffee" though. I have my plain, black coffee in the morning and that's it. Maybe with breakfast when out of town but we bring our coffee pot with us so usually not.

Last edited:
I have a cheapie flip phone (ten bucks:P) that I only turn on to call home for a ride or when my sister calls me on Sundays to tell me she's on her way to pick me up for our weekly get-togethers. I have never had a smartphone, *hate* cell phones.

As to Starbucks, I've only been once. Told them, "just give me a coffee I don't know how to order latte venti unos or whatever you call them." They probably spit in it before putting the lid on. It was just okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter