Its the little things that make us happy!!!

TinkerPixie

Really,Really Cute!
Yesterday was our annual family reunion at the local state park. We have a very nice screened in pavilion for everyone to sit and eat in. Last year, when I couldn't fit between the seats at the table to get to the food counters, and was so embarrased, was what inspired me to start Atkins.

Well, I was so nervous about the same thing this year, and guess what? I was able to slip between everyone with ease!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

The disappointing thing, was that no one noticed my 65 pound loss at all! I guess I can chalk it up to they love me, and dont mention my weight at all so as not to hurt me.....;) But I know I lost it, and just slipping through the chairs was a wonderful validation!

You look fabulous! Don't think that because no mention was made that they didn't notice. In that situation maybe they saw what a wonderful accomplishment you made and then looked at themselves and wished they had done something so wonderful for themselves...

Susan, it is the little things that make us happy. People don't seem to notice right away, but when they do, they really do. And as long as we notice those little things, we can be SO proud! Float through these days
life.gif
with that good feeling! Keep up the good work!

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!! You should be really proud of yourself!!! It's too bad your family didn't say anything, but I'm sure they were all commenting to each other about how fantastic you look! Glad you were able to enjoy your day out and that you fit easily into those seats!!! That is WONDERFUL!!! You have lost a tremendous amount of weight and you are looking fantastic! Keep up the great work!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

There is absolutely NO WAY they could over look your weight loss! It is quite obvious. I think the other posters are right- they're probably talking to each other about it- why people don't say anything to us is beyond me, but girl, let me tell you- you are looking fantastic! Good for you and your attitude!

Good for you, I know that it must have been exhilarating for you to fit between those seats this year. Next year you will be even smaller.

Sometimes people get their feelings hurt when family members ask if they have lost weight. I'm related to people like that, I will rarely mention weight loss to members of my family because of that.

You know you have lost a lot of weight and you know you are going to lose more, so just be proud of yourself and don't worry that no one mentioned your weight loss this year.

Next year, though, if they don't mention how good you look, you should stand up and make an announcement. I know that's what I would do :p

{{{HUGS}}} We have all noticed your weight loss and I think you're looking great!

You look fabulous - Well Done you :D Sometimes people are a little embarassed to say something :D

I'm so glad that you have been inspired to lose weight since last year. It definitely shows in your pictures. It's strange that no one acted like they noticed, it's quite obvious.

Pat yourself on the back and "onward & downward for you!!"

Wether they noticed or not doesn't matter, you know you feel better and that's all that matters. I think some people just don't know how to approach the weight issue in a conversation, they are afraid to make mistakes and hurt people's feelings.
Good for you , keep up the good work and you will be at your goal before you know it. !:bounce: :Pinkbounc

There might be a reason why they don't say anything. Someone I know apologized for not congratulating me on my accomplishment. She said that she NEVER says anything unless she's sure the person MEANT to loose weight (which she found out by asking around); apparently, she had a bad experience with someone who had (unknown to her) started chemo!

You DO look amazing! My family is the same way, I'm not sure why but we know we've lost the weight and that's what counts.

Keep up the great work and totally WOW them next year. :)

Don't let that bring you down you look awesome girl! My family has not said a word with the exception of my mom! I get so furstrated about that too. But you know what ALL my friends that run into me just about fall out and that makes up for my family being hinny's about not saying a word.LOL It's it wonderful running into friends that don't see you everyday and watching there mouths drop. And the question i HATE the most is tell me what your doing! It does'nt matter WHAT plan you choose or how you did it plain ole common sense is that moving more and eating less takes weight off right? Before i get to rambling you look beautiful and like someone else said maybe they all wished they could have done what you have accomplished.

Everybody has already so wonderfully said what I was thinking! Just keep the faith and be proud of your accomplishments. that is absolutely wonderful that you noticed such a difference from last year to now. You look great, and I am very proud of you!

Yipee Susan! It is those little things that mean the most --- I am so happy for you!

BUT --- I do have a 'bone to pick' with you ;) . You have lost a fabulous amount of weight. The before and after pics are simply AMAZING ---- but not good enough for ME! You look beautiful and I want to see a BIG SMILE on your face. So cough up another picture so I can see you smiling proudly [as you should be].
:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter