It's Magical! A 10yr Anniv Dining Report with Extras! Updated 9/4!!!

May 3rd began as another rainy day at the World. This day we were heading to DHS and had a FP+ at Rock n Roller Coaster. I had scheduled it for the same time as Brenda’s and Michaels assuming we would all ride together but when we got there we couldn’t find them so we waited outside for a bit only to discover they had went ahead without us.
ry%3D400

We went ahead and did our ride then.

ry%3D400

No matter how hard I try I CANNOT scream at the start of this ride!

After RnRC we headed to ToT with Hunter sitting it out.
ry%3D400

Some pictures in the rain as we headed to our lunch ADR
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Yes… We are taking pictures here people!

Finally one without people trying to cross in front of us.
ry%3D400

Then we headed to check in for our ADR at one of my favorite places!

50’s Prime Time Café!!

Some picture while we waited to be called
ry%3D400

Hunter is always at home in front of a stove!

Hulu Hooping?!?!
ry%3D400

Nah--- just picture posing

The 50’s menu if you are interested
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Our fabulous Server Cindy and Chef Eddie who came to the table to discuss Hunter’s allergy
ry%3D400

Cindy decided to take a load off her feet and have a seat with us.
ry%3D400

To start we got the Onion Rings
ry%3D400

I can’t resist the Fried Chicken so that is what I went with. Since Hunter wasn’t splitting it with me though I went with all Dark Meat and subbed corn for the greens.
ry%3D400

As always the fried chicken was cooker perfectly. Crispy skin juicy insides and Delicious!!

Apparently no photo of Hunter’s meal. He had ordered the Chicken Pot Pie and for some reason when it came it came with a piece of gluten free toast as the crust. I hope they didn’t give someone else a Regular Pot Pie that needed the Gluten Free!

He enjoyed his pot pie once he had the correct version.

Unfortunately no viewfinders in which to check out the desserts…
ry%3D400

Hunter was brought a cupcake for his Birthday
ry%3D400

And I ordered the Boston Cream Pie as I had only had a bite in December and wanted to try more of it this time!
ry%3D400

Overall this meal was delicious and FUN! Cindy gave us attitude every time she walked by even if she wasn’t stopping at our table. It’s a place you can enjoy the food and if you are willing the antics make everything a blast!

love the ride pics:goodvibes 50 PT was so much fun and a first for me. So glad I got the chance to go:rotfl:

First a very belated Happy Anniversary to you both!!! I am having so much fun reading about your adventures, both the magical ones and the not so wonderful ones.

Love your menu and food pictures! They're fantastic! It's fun reading different versions of the times you met up with friends to hear what was impressive or not so much from everyone's perspectives!

I'm curious if you are working in or near Sacramento due to your light rail reference. I am so happy your friend was able to bring you to the airport!!

Looking forward to hearing more about your awesome vacation!!

I am cracking up at your pictures everyone seemed so eager to be a part of! :laughing: Your meal looks yummy at 50s! We had that booked this trip and switched it out for HBD. Hopefully we'll get there next time. I still have yet to eat at 50s or Mama Melrose in HS. I think I would be torn between what you got and what Hunter got. The food here looks delicious!

You guys must have been having so much fun that everyone else wanted to get in on it. :rotfl: Love the photos from PT, I'm a big fan of the fried chicken too! :thumbsup2

Hi Everyone. I'm sorry for the lack of updates! I finally had three posts ready to go this morning and then my computer ate them. I don't have time to retune them all before going to sleep today so unfortunately still no updates...

Your meal at PTC looks like a ton of fun! I had no idea they had hula hoops there. That's awesome! :rotfl2:

And that chicken plus you dessert look delish!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter