It's Larry's (dizneypins.com) Birthday tomorrow 12/29 Help me wish him happy birthday

luvstigger

Mouseketeer
Tomorrow is Larry's birthday. Let's all wish him a very happy birthday and say thanks for all the information he supplies us.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARRY! ;)lum

Happy Birthday.... Just think if you had a pin for every year old you are... WOW!!!! What a collection.:D

birthday.gif

And many more!!

Debbie

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday, dear Larry.
Happy Birthday to you.

And wishing you many more...Disneyboy

:earsboy:

Another Christmas baby, huh? Well, the DaisyCrazy gang hopes you have a terrific day tomorrow on your birthday, and many, many more!!

And as for dizneypins.com, you already know how terrific we think the site is.......it just keeps getting better and better every day......thanks for all you do for us, and for the pin trading phenomenon....we sincerely appreciate all the work you do...

Happy Birthday!

Christy, Jordan and Taylor

Larry, I hope you have a wonderful and Magic filled day!

A VERY HUGE Happy Birthday from me Larry!!!

Hope you have a magical day.

Sue Ellen

Hope your day is good, Hope you can enjoy this day pin trading.....HEHEHEHEHEHHEH
Thanks for the great info HOPE YOU CONTINUE THE TRADITION!!!!!:jester:

Happy Birthday Larry. Hope your day and the rest of the year are wonderful.

Thank you all for the wonderful wishes of a Happy Birthday.
I must say I did have a disney day, I spent the day at Epcot pin trading and listening to some of you singing Happy Birthday to me (I must say some of you were out of tune hehehe). I got to see many old friends I haven't seen in a while and met some new friends, what more could I have asked for? Oh ya WDW released a Pin Trading Anniversary pin and Epcot had 4 High School Bands.. I say it was for my birthday..LOL
I also got to see the New Years Eve and New Years Day pins also the Jan.1 POM "Little Pixy" pin for 2002. They look great in person, they are on display at Epcot's Pin Central.
Thank you all again..
To all have a safe New Years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts