Its FInally Open!

*Cinderella*

Earning My Ears
Is anyone as excited as I am? For anyone who has not been there yet, go! I promise you wont be disappointed.
And what is with these people complaining about how Disney has a limit on how many people can be in the park at once? Duh! DCA is smaller then Disneyland and it is for your comfort. You wont be complaining when you get in there and you can actually walk!!!!

If you would like information on Opening Day head over to www.laughingplace.com. Doobie and Rebekah have the best pictures and videos from this morning. :D

logo.gif

A HUGE second to what Tink says...for AMAZING coverage of the DCA opening, check out Doobie's site! Great job, Doobie and Rebekah! :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

I got to meet with an Imagineer at DCA on Tuesday the 6th while in CA for business. He showed us around and took us on California Screamin' -- very cool ride. Looks to be a nice addition to Disneyland.

Erich

"I just want it to look like nothing else in the world. And it should be surrounded by a train." --- Walt Disney

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter