It's all part of the plan... More or less! A Dec TR!

Hi everyone. I wanted to pop on and let you all officially know that I am not going to finish the TR. It was a year ago today we started our drive to Disney and I just feel that too much time has passed to finish. I would like to say thank you to all who have stuck it out with me. I have made some real friends here and I will miss your comments on the TR a lot, but life is just a mess right now. I have so much on my plate right now and just feel like I have dropped the ball on this. I am so sorry. I know some of you are friends on Facebook and will most likely keep up with my Crazy Family there.

I did re-read the PTR. I must tell you that I feel like a completely different person than the woman who was all excited about that trip. I was so happy and over the top excited about planning our trip and well, now its just enough to get through the day. Don't get me wrong, I am excited for Christmas, but no where near last year. In fact, it gets me down a lot that most likely my family will never make it back to Disney. Let's just say its been a rough year and no one is in the same place this year.

If you are a praying person, please keep Gavin in your prayers. In October we were changed to a new Pediatric Surgeon who told me it would have been best to let Gavin die. After completely blowing up in his office (yes, I blew up) we were switched back to the old Pediatric Surgeon that has had so much success with Gavin. Gavin and I will drive the 2 hours tomorrow to see that dr and hopefully get a plan for his next surgery. It just all doesn't seem right, this close to Christmas. Definitely not like last year, when we were in Disney. So, as you can see... we are all in a different part of life right now...

Although I will be so sad not to read about the rest of your trip, I completely understand.

I will be praying for your family!

I am so sorry. I have recently gotten back on the Dis and happened to see this and wanted to let you know that I will be praying for you and your family! Don't give up on fighting for your child!!!

so sorry to hear that things are not good. of course we will remember gavin in our prayers. and POO on that "doctor":mad:
just remember, Jesus is watching out over Gavin. and you, too!
was wondering, tho, if you could talk to the make a wish people (whenever gavin is up for it)?

I CANNOT believe that someone would say something so hateful!! Even if the doc thought that in his "medical opinion" there is no reason to say that to you since obviously you chose (rightly in my opinion BTW) to FIGHT for your child and that kind of negativity doesn't do any good for anyone.

I totally understand that it might be too hard for you to finish this TR. I will be praying for your family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter