It's a Stroller Sir, not a Battering Ram!!! NEW PTR LINK POSTED

I'm here! Excited to see you started your TR!

It might be because it's the weekend and my brain has turned off, but the first time I read "Shan" I had to stop and go, "Huh? Oh, that's 'Jasmine'" :rotfl: Threw me for a second to see the same member of your party referred to as something different, but I've got the hang of it now. :thumbsup2

Happy to hear both flights went smoothly. Now for the exciting part...stepping foot on Disney property! :cheer2: Can't wait to see how check-in at Pop and the rest of the day went!

Hi Jacquie! I'm definitely in for this trip report! :)

Sounds like everything got off to a wonderful start. I can't wait to see where yall stayed at Pop... we love that place! :thumbsup2

Jumping in real quick to let you know I'm here. I'll have to read the chapter later, I'm just in the middle of editing my own right now. But can't wait! :goodvibes

Subbing - loved your last report, can't wait to hear about this trip :thumbsup2

Thank you so much:goodvibes My plan is to have the rest of our arrival day completed tomorrow!

yay you started the TR! I love the feeling when you get to MCO and get to ME!! That's something I missed about our trip this time. Can't wait for more! :goodvibes

Hi hon!!:hug: So glad you're here! I feel the same way...I always think "we're home and there's our ride" :lmao:[/B]

There is no way I'm letting declansdad be the only one in this house to read your TR! Looking forward to it my friend:cool1:

Yay!! We sure did miss seeing you guys on this trip! Just wasn't the same:sad2: Sure glad you're here!

Yay! I'm here and can't wait to hear all about it!

Hey girl I am so glad you're back with us! :goodvibes

Hi Hon, glad you're here:goodvibes
I'm here ! Go glad you've started your trip report. I'm already loving it, and it's only the first day! :)

I'm also so curious to find out about the title of this report! ;)
Yay!! We thought of all of you our entire second week hoping we would see you. Thank you so much for joining us again!

The title came about when we had been there for a week....it was interesting to say the least:lmao:

Sounds like a fun trip! Joining in!

It sure was, glad you are here to witness all the shenanigans :goodvibes

So exciting!!! I love how organized your suitcases were!!! :thumbsup2

Going past the Disney Sign is the best part!! The beginning of vacation!! :goodvibes

Can't wait to hear all about the trip!!

Debbie

Hi Debbie!

I was so impressed with how the luggage looked I just had to take that picture....oh wait, Shanleigh took it!! She loved the cubes as much as I did!

Thanks for being here again Debbie!

I'm all ears! Ha Ha pun intended there1 so excited you started another TR. Love all those Disney signs no matter how big or small!:banana:

:lmao:I'm glad you're here! Those signs just scream where you are the whole way from MCO....just love them!
I'm here! Excited to
see you started your TR!

It might be because it's the weekend and my brain has turned off, but the first time I read "Shan" I had to stop and go, "Huh? Oh, that's 'Jasmine'" :rotfl: Threw me for a second to see the same member of your party referred to as something different, but I've got the hang of it now. :thumbsup2

Happy to hear both flights went smoothly. Now for the exciting part...stepping foot on Disney property! :cheer2: Can't wait to see how check-in at Pop and the rest of the day went!

Yay you're here! Sorry to confuse you....blame her:lmao: Check in and our first evening coming up tomorrow!

Hi Jacquie! I'm definitely in for this trip report! :)

Sounds like everything got off to a wonderful start. I can't wait to see where yall stayed at Pop... we love that place! :thumbsup2

Hey girl....so glad you're here! :goodvibes I will let you know in the next update for sure!
Jumping in real quick to let you know I'm here. I'll have to read the chapter later, I'm just in the middle of editing my own right now. But can't wait! :goodvibes

Yay!!:goodvibes Ok....so you're editing yours so that means I'll have something to read later but I have to tell you I'm still not over the sharks from your update!! Your beautiful daughter and I will be having a chat when we get together next. I am amazed and so proud of her that she did that....me...never, not in a million zillion years.

Count me in!!

Welcome aboard:goodvibes

Hurray the TR has started!!! Can't wait to read all about it!! The new airport looks all clean and shiny!!

Yay you started, and it sounds like everything was off to a great start!

The new airport looks really nice, and really empty at that time of the morning.

I love Shan's coach purse and her yellow dress in the first pictures.

Yay for arriving at WDW....can't wait to hear more:goodvibes

Hurray the TR has started!!! Can't wait to read all about it!! The new airport looks all clean and shiny!!

Hi Mary!:goodvibes It really is quite spectacular....we fell in love with it as soon as we walked in!

Yay you started, and it sounds like everything was off to a great start!
Hey girl!
The new airport looks really nice, and really empty at that time of the morning.
I was surprised that it was as dead as it was but happy cause we got through everything quickly:lmao:
I love Shan's coach purse and her yellow dress in the first pictures.
She bought that Coach purse at the outlet in Key West on their stop during their cruise. She is hoping she gets a black crossover for her birthday in October:rolleyes1 She picked up that dress the day before at Winners! A few ladies in the restaurant came over to the table to ask her where she bought it...of course she had to share that it was only $20 too! We love a good deal!
Yay for arriving at WDW....can't wait to hear more:goodvibes
I am going to be up bright and early tomorrow morning to get another post in!
Hey girl I'm here!:flower3: I hope your trip was fantastic!

Hello there my friend! It was so fantastic....and can I just say that I love your ticker;) So happy for you!

Hi! I'm joining for this TR :surfweb: I loved your last one so of course I had to join along for this one.

You and your daughter remind me and my mom which is probs why I like it so much. But whatever the reason I'm back. :thumbsup2

YAYAYAAYAYAY! It's what I've been waiting for!

So, cutest dress ever that Shan (that's weird, knowing her as Jasmine and then having to switch. I kept saying to myself "wait, who's shan!") is wearing for her pedicure. It's like a mix of two dresses I have but better than both. Don't you hate when you find something cute but there's one minor STUPID thing on it that ruins the whole thing? Her perfect version of my dresses reminded me of that pet peeve.

And that's so cute with her BF. It's so hard to leave! We were in Iowa for a week but my husband left with 4 days remaining on my trip! I had to move from a queen to a twin at my grandma's because it made me miss him so much more with the empty space in the bed :(
Silly boys and their necessary-ousness....:confused:

And I love how your airport advertises the Jets!

I think that's all I have to say :rotfl: I always read through and see what I want to comment on and then forget half the things when I get to my post.

Back to the finals ;) !

I stumbled across your last trip report and loved reading it! I can't wait to read all about this one too :)

You didn't tell me you started and now I'm on page 3! Ugh!!!! Will catch up in morning

I didn't realize you'd gone back to WDW already!! :yay: Your TR title got me! Can't wait to hear what's behind this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter