It might not be Live but its REAL! Nicki and Todd are at it again!

Loved your reviews. The Spoodles food looked great.

:thumbsup2

Thanks again for your great reviews and pictures. I love reading them and your DH's comments. It is nice that the two of you share your meals and we disboards get to see more food pictures:rotfl2: Thanks again!!!!

Welcome back Nicki, though I know you would rather still be there!
I'm glad you had some good food this weekend. I can't wait for your next trip!

Thanks again for your reviews. Every time I read "blech" it makes me smile! You really do a great job! Have you ever had other not-so-good school bread or do you think it was a one time thing?

what a great way to start my week - wonderful photos and reviews - they're excellent, thanks!

Thanks again for the reviews. I sometimes think I shouldn't read them because then I want to change my places. I cancelled one place for our upcoming September trip to add Boma's. Now, I want to add Spoodles. But I am going to start a list for next year's trip and Spoodles will be on the top of the list. That lemon shrimp with garlic has my mouth watering.

Ok I promise no more reviews that make you change your mind! :lmao:

Great reviews. :goodvibes

I love both spoodles ( no sangria? ;)) and boma breakfast. I've never tried the dinner there, maybe next trip. ;)

After reading yout Yak and Yeti review I might have to try that or at least the CS there. :)

After a few too many Grand Marnier slushies in France I thought it best to stick to ice tea :goodvibes

If you do go to Y&Y CS let me know how it is!

Loved your reviews. The Spoodles food looked great.

Thanks and oh yeah Spoodles was as good as it looked!

Great reviews!! Thanks:thumbsup2

Thanks!

Now I'm hungry again :rolleyes:

Thanks for another great report!

You are so welcome, I am hungry now too! I should never read my own posts :thumbsup2

Welcome back Nicki, though I know you would rather still be there!
I'm glad you had some good food this weekend. I can't wait for your next trip!

Thanks Michelle! 2 more months and counting and we will be back...and so wont the food pictures :hyper:

Thanks again for your reviews. Every time I read "blech" it makes me smile! You really do a great job! Have you ever had other not-so-good school bread or do you think it was a one time thing?

Thanks! Out of all the times we have had the schoolbread this was the only time it tasted weird. I would still get it again though, maybe it was a one time thing?

Fantastic reviews, I really enjoyed them.

Thanks for reading!

what a great way to start my week - wonderful photos and reviews - they're excellent, thanks!

You are so kind! Thanks alot!

I just love that lemon shrimp pasta dish at Spoodles....:love: No sangria?????

Oh babe it was so gooooood! I know I should have ordered a sangria but then I wouldnt have been able to walk straight with so many GM slushies from France floating in my system!

I am in! Great recaps so far.

I was so enticed by that pink Nuvo bottle also...I really wanted to buy one but Dh said...how do you know you will like it and so i didn't. I love grand marnier slushies as well and I forgot to have one!:faint: :lmao:

Hey, it's me again! Big fan of yours, big fan! :lmao:

Question... I have never been to Starring Rolls for breakfast. The menu says "2 mini pastries and small coffee for $..." whatever. Did they have the mini pastries, and how mini are we talking? I've seen the pics of regular sized and love the visual! :rotfl:

Thanks, Nicki!

Finding your latest dining report (and a complete one at that :worship:) made my day! Excellent pics and reviews, as always! :goodvibes

But this has to be my favorite installment....Booze, booze, and more booze! :hyper:
First stop, France for a much talked about Grand Marnier slushie. This was fantastic and so dangerous as it doesnt taste boozey at all! DH and I had one and downed it so of course we had to buy another one!

DisneyJune08044.jpg

I wished I purchased this pretty pink think, it sounds so good..maybe on our August trip

DisneyJune08043.jpg

And one more booze picture

DisneyJune08042.jpg

That pretty pink stuff that looks like perfume will be mine in just 5 short weeks! ::yes::

But this has to be my favorite installment....Booze, booze, and more booze! :hyper:

That pretty pink stuff that looks like perfume will be mine in just 5 short weeks! ::yes::

ITA - love the booze pics!!! That perdy pink bottle will be mine next trip too....;)

ITA - love the booze pics!!! That perdy pink bottle will be mine next trip too....;)

I just have to try it and get 1 for my sister too! :cutie: Heather will probably make fun of me.....it's just too girlie for words! The only thing missing is Hello Kitty on the label somewhere! :laughing:

where can i buy this??

I've seen it for sale on various internet alcohol sites ... just google it and pick your link.

I'd want to try it first before actually purchasing an entire bottle. It looks gorgeous but I think it might be too sweet for my tastes (needs more vodka!). :rotfl2:

I am in! Great recaps so far.

I was so enticed by that pink Nuvo bottle also...I really wanted to buy one but Dh said...how do you know you will like it and so i didn't. I love grand marnier slushies as well and I forgot to have one!:faint: :lmao:

That is what DH said too, and he reminded me that I would have to carry it around!

Hey, it's me again! Big fan of yours, big fan! :lmao:

Question... I have never been to Starring Rolls for breakfast. The menu says "2 mini pastries and small coffee for $..." whatever. Did they have the mini pastries, and how mini are we talking? I've seen the pics of regular sized and love the visual! :rotfl:

Thanks, Nicki!

Hi 2busy! Thanks for the following, glad you like the reviews! It was raining so hard and the cases were covered in moisture from the ac, humidity etc but I did wipe some moisture away to peek...I saw regular pastries like eclairs, tiramisu, tarts etc but nothing mini sized. There was another case by the cashier but I didnt look at that one. I will have to check better the next time! :thumbsup2

Finding your latest dining report (and a complete one at that :worship:) made my day! Excellent pics and reviews, as always! :goodvibes

Hey its HONEYBEE! I cannot wait for your next report girl, you better get me some more drink ideas! And since you are going before my (August 22-24) I hope you can report about the pretty pink stuff! :bitelip:

Man I really wish I bought that thing, you know how you kick yourself after the fact?? Well my butt is black and blue!

where can i buy this??

At the drink kiosk in France, where they sell the booze slushies across from Chefs de France

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter