It might not be Live but its REAL! Nicki and Todd are at it again!

:banana: Have a great Trip!!!:banana:

You leave tomorrow, you must be so excited!!! :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

Eat lots and take even more pics!!

Can't wait for your next review!!:goodvibes

:banana: Have a great Trip!!!:banana:

You leave tomorrow, you must be so excited!!! :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

Eat lots and take even more pics!!

Can't wait for your next review!!:goodvibes

Thanks! If you can believe this I just had a call from DH saying that we may have to move the trip back 2 or 3 weeks....Tropical Storm Fay wreaked havoc with us and caused his company a lot of issues so if cannot get them squared away by tomorrow afternoon he has to stay and work :eek:

Good news is I called WDW and they are fantastic, I can move my reservation without any financial penalty....and there is availability at the Poly which is a total shock and but the kicker will be making ADRs this late in the game and during free dining OUCH!

Keep your fingers crossed for me that we can still go tomorrow! :worship:

Thanks! If you can believe this I just had a call from DH saying that we may have to move the trip back 2 or 3 weeks....Tropical Storm Fay wreaked havoc with us and caused his company a lot of issues so if cannot get them squared away by tomorrow afternoon he has to stay and work :eek:

Good news is I called WDW and they are fantastic, I can move my reservation without any financial penalty....and there is availability at the Poly which is a total shock and but the kicker will be making ADRs this late in the game and during free dining OUCH!

Keep your fingers crossed for me that we can still go tomorrow! :worship:

Oh no, I totally forgot about Fay, how insensitive of me:sad2: Are you okay and is your house okay??

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and your DH and his company!!! That's great that Disney is being so fantastic. Let's hope if you do have to postpone, some of that lovely pixie dust will fall your way and you will be able to score some good ressies!! If you go in 3 weeks I'll be down there around then, maybe I'll see you in the parks!!

I do hope you get to go now and not have to postpone. I need some new pics to satisfy me until I can get back. We are almost certain now that we will go in April instead of May. I know crowds will be thicker then but it is the best time for both Aaron and I to take off.
If you do have to postpone I hope you get some good ADRs. Maybe you can slip in since you're a regular! Frequent Diner's Card? Hahaha!

And I am WAY older than you, you young chick you....:rotfl2:

Fingers & toes crossed my friend.:hug:

You are only as old as you feel right?! I hope we go away, I need it bad!

Oh no, I totally forgot about Fay, how insensitive of me:sad2: Are you okay and is your house okay??

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and your DH and his company!!! That's great that Disney is being so fantastic. Let's hope if you do have to postpone, some of that lovely pixie dust will fall your way and you will be able to score some good ressies!! If you go in 3 weeks I'll be down there around then, maybe I'll see you in the parks!!

Fay was a big ole pain in the tush! No damage but we had power out for 16 hours and DHs business had major roof damage, product damage etc so basically they lost 2 days prepping for the storm and yesterday getting the place back together again and now it is catch up on 3 "missing" days. Thanks for your kind thoughts!

I do hope you get to go now and not have to postpone. I need some new pics to satisfy me until I can get back. We are almost certain now that we will go in April instead of May. I know crowds will be thicker then but it is the best time for both Aaron and I to take off.
If you do have to postpone I hope you get some good ADRs. Maybe you can slip in since you're a regular! Frequent Diner's Card? Hahaha!

I wanna go soooo bad.... and the worst part is waiting until DH knows if he can leave or not. We were supposed to take off around 2pm tomorrow .... I offered to go without him but he was not too receptive to that one :rolleyes:

Can you believe the thing I am worried about the most is eating CS only? :scared1: Oh the horror!

Fay was a big ole pain in the tush! No damage but we had power out for 16 hours and DHs business had major roof damage, product damage etc so basically they lost 2 days prepping for the storm and yesterday getting the place back together again and now it is catch up on 3 "missing" days. Thanks for your kind thoughts!

I wanna go soooo bad.... and the worst part is waiting until DH knows if he can leave or not. We were supposed to take off around 2pm tomorrow .... I offered to go without him but he was not too receptive to that one :rolleyes:

Can you believe the thing I am worried about the most is eating CS only? :scared1: Oh the horror!

Glad to hear that you're OK. When the news was reporting that Fay was hitting Naples, you were my first thought :hug:

Glad to hear that you're OK. When the news was reporting that Fay was hitting Naples, you were my first thought :hug:

Thanks for thinking of me!

Well I found out a little bit ago that DH said we can make it this weekend after all! I have no idea what time we are leaving tonight but I think around 7 or so.

Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed for me!! You guys are great!
:grouphug:

Thanks for thinking of me!

Well I found out a little bit ago that DH said we can make it this weekend after all! I have no idea what time we are leaving tonight but I think around 7 or so.

Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed for me!! You guys are great!
:grouphug:

Have a great and safe trip!:goodvibes

Yay! I am so excited for you getting to go after all. Now I get to once again live (and eat) vicariously through you!
First off don't forget to try the pink fizzy stuff and tell us all about it. I have still not been able to find it here in Charleston. Secondly I feel you on not wanting to go with counter service stuff. Blah! When Aaron saw the counter service plan for next year he was like "Ooh look babe we can go with this and save money." Apparently the look I gave him was pretty good because seconds later he was like "Well, it really isn't that much of a difference to go with the other dining plans so we will stick to that." Ha! My dear husband is a smart guy (aka well trained) and knows what is good for him!
Anyway, I hope you have a fabulous time and I can't wait to read all about it!

:banana: :woohoo: :yay: YAY!!! :yay: :woohoo: :banana:

I am so glad you are still able to go, now you can go have fun with no worries of CS!!

Have a great time and tell your DH not to worry too much!:goodvibes

We'll be patiently waiting for your reviewspopcorn::

:banana: :woohoo: :yay: YAY!!! :yay: :woohoo: :banana:

I am so glad you are still able to go, now you can go have fun with no worries of CS!!

Have a great time and tell your DH not to worry too much!:goodvibes

We'll be patiently waiting for your reviewspopcorn::

Hi Im Here!

Link in my sig!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter