It might not be Live but its REAL! Nicki and Todd are at it again!

Excellent:thumbsup2

Thank you!

The Food looks great, I have ressies and I hope it is great, the bread looks good and so did the oil with the herbs come with the meal or do you have to purchase it, If there is anything else you would like to share I am all ears:cool1:

The bread and oil came with the meal, it was so good! I could make a meal off of that alone

Great reviews! :thumbsup2 I NEED one of those slushies in August!

Thanks! I cannot wait to suck those puppies down again in August too! If you go before me please save me some

Oh no....I'm at the end:worried: Please tell me there will be more!!!:yay:

Great reviews....thinking of adding some ADR's now!!!

Oh no....I'm at the end:worried: Please tell me there will be more!!!:yay:

Great reviews....thinking of adding some ADR's now!!!

Thats all she wrote for this one but stay tuned for another quick weekend in Aug and a 9 day live report in Oct ;)

I don't know if you realize, but they have something like 3 Starbucks at the Swan. Crazy, right? My mom craves chai tea latte like a fiend, so we discovered that on one of our trips.

Mmmmm mint mocha frappucino...

Also... wow, it looks like they've changed the dip at Spoodles just since our May trip! And, yeah, the lack of dessert sampler is very sad, since that used to be one of our favorite things there!!

I don't know if you realize, but they have something like 3 Starbucks at the Swan. Crazy, right? My mom craves chai tea latte like a fiend, so we discovered that on one of our trips.

Mmmmm mint mocha frappucino...

Also... wow, it looks like they've changed the dip at Spoodles just since our May trip! And, yeah, the lack of dessert sampler is very sad, since that used to be one of our favorite things there!!

That is the first thing I thought of when I sipped the chai, I bet Starbucks has one. We went out Saturday night and went to SB and sure enough they have one but it tastes a bit different, a bit sweeter.

That is the one sad thing at Spoodles, great appetizers and entrees but the dessert options are pretty sad

Ok, that was just too short. (I'm sure you feel the same way, but at least you live in FL and have annual passes. We won't be back for several years.

Love the reviews! :thumbsup2

Thanks!

Ok, that was just too short. (I'm sure you feel the same way, but at least you live in FL and have annual passes. We won't be back for several years.

I totally agree, it was way too short! But as DH keeps reminding me we are going back in August for a long weekend, Oct for 9 days and January for 5 day....I guess I cant complain! :cloud9:

Just found your wonderful food trippie per your siggy :thumbsup2 Loved every mouth-watering moment. I can't wait for your food trippie in Aug and Oct.

I LOVE your reviews!!:goodvibes I can't wait for you next trip. I honestly think you do the best dining reviews on the board!! Love love love the pictures.

I'm not a breakfast eater but after reading your last Dining Review, you've convinced me to try the BOMA Breakfast on my next trip!!!

So since I value you opinion highly I have a question for you...I don't know if you have eaten at Tepan Edo before, but would you recommend Tepan Edo or Yak and Yeti, if you could only do one???

Thanks for writing, you help lots of us out here!!:woohoo:

I LOVE your reviews!!:goodvibes I can't wait for you next trip. I honestly think you do the best dining reviews on the board!! Love love love the pictures.

I'm not a breakfast eater but after reading your last Dining Review, you've convinced me to try the BOMA Breakfast on my next trip!!!

So since I value you opinion highly I have a question for you...I don't know if you have eaten at Tepan Edo before, but would you recommend Tepan Edo or Yak and Yeti, if you could only do one???

Thanks for writing, you help lots of us out here!!:woohoo:

Oh thank you so much for your kind words, I really have a great time taking the pictures and posting reviews....glad it helps you guys out.

You will LOVE Boma, it is such an awesome place for breakfast!

Well I got to tell ya, we ate at Y&Y a few weeks ago and we loved it, the food is super good. We were supposed to try this place in March and DH made me cancel it for Chefs de France (which was awesome too!) We have been to the Japan hibachi tables before the remodel (the last time was 5 year ago) and DH loves that type of food so we are going back there in Aug to give it a try.

I would have to pick Y&Y because we loved the food and we have many Japanese places locally and get eat that type of food all the time.

Whichever you choose I hope you love it, and let me know what you think ;)

Nicki,

I have just found your report! I'm glad I did! Great report, as always....
You are the master of trip reports! Thanks for the great pictures and stories.

Nicki,

I have just found your report! I'm glad I did! Great report, as always....
You are the master of trip reports! Thanks for the great pictures and stories.

Thanks! But Alan YOU are King Alan, ruler and master of all great trip reports! :thumbsup2

I just take pretty pictures of yummy food!

Hi neighbor! We're from Naples, too! (actually Golden Gate Estates, but same thing, kinda!)

Oh yum! :goodvibes

Its sad...when I go in October, I am going to have a list of drinks to try that is a mile long. I doubt I will even remember my trip! :rotfl2:

Hi neighbor! We're from Naples, too! (actually Golden Gate Estates, but same thing, kinda!)

Hey neighbor, we are right down 951 from you! Lely Resort

Oh yum! :goodvibes

Its sad...when I go in October, I am going to have a list of drinks to try that is a mile long. I doubt I will even remember my trip! :rotfl2:

I know, too many drinks to try and too little time :rolleyes1

Thanks for Another Great Dining Review by MickeyNicky! Love your reviews, you do a great job and they're always over too soon.:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter