Issues this morning with restaurant calendar loading proper date?

wedowdw17

Mouseketeer
Hi all --

This morning was my 180 for my first leg of our stay. When I went online I was able to search reservations for 11/26 and select a time, but as soon as I selected the time, I got the dreaded Lady and the Tramp error telling me to call for help. I switched to the app on my phone and voila -- reservation made for the 26th. The only thing I can seem to figure out is that I am able to search for reservations on the 26th on the web app, but I noticed the calendar with the restaurant times underneath where you select your reservation will only show through the 25th - not beyond. Did anyone have this issue this too or know how to fix it? I tried the standard 'clear your browser history' and that didn't work. Thanks!

I had the same thing and I realized that I was signed into the app and not the website. It was recognizing that I had a reservation on the app, but it did not recognize it until I signed into My Disney Expierence on the website.

I called the phone line. Apparently some random people staying onsite are not able to use the website for 180+10....it's a 'known issue'. Thankfully they said the mobile app works, and from my experience this morning, that is accurate. I REALLY don't want to wait to call them until they open an hour later :(

I have the same issue but can't figure out how to book the FAntasmic package from my app. I can call, but I was a bit annoyed it didn't work. I did get the other things though so I can call later.

Thanks OasterP for sharing! Since I have a split stay (1 night in ASM before switching to another resort for the rest of the trip), I only had the option for the 25th and 26th (check-in day and check-out day at ASM). Were you able to book for your entire trip this morning - not just for the first two days? This just makes me really nervous that something isn't going to go right. I'll feel better if you were able to get your whole trip. I hope you are able to get your Fantasmic package!

Defintely - I got my entire trip. Well technically not the last day but that was +11, so I expected that and don't plan anything usually anyway. Otherwise - everything except the dining packages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter