Issue with DVC Owners...

I have a question for every single DVC owner that are renting points!!!:rolleyes1 Can someone please explain to me why have we been slowly lowering our asking price to the people who are interested in renting from us? Lately I have seen Owners lowering there renting price to $10 and as low as $8 is getting me :furious: ---I use to think $12 was a bargain compared to what you would pay if booking Disney!!! I wonder have we forgotten that we still have yearly dues to pay every year which are about $4-$5 a point which leaves us with a not so healthy profit considering you are pretty much giving up your vacation :confused: a vacation that would leave you in :cloud9: the same cloud the renters want to experience but without having a comitment to pay a lumpsum payment and have yearly dues!
Am I the only one that is :confused: :scared1: :headache: and that is (confused, shocked and upset) at all of this! At $12 per point which is still a bargain renters are receiving top notch reservations that comes with the ability of having a larger space for there family and not simply a room with 2 beds, a kitchenette if its a studio or full kitchen with individual bedrooms large bathrooms, free online service, the ability of adding the dinning plan without booking a package or buying into a very eexpensive annual plan and best of all the same treatment of being an actual owner as if it was your home!
Lets also not forget the time and energy that it takes to do book for others just thinking about it gives me a :headache:
And last but not lease did we forget that our dollar is not that strong so if you have someone from Europe or Canada lets say and you rent for $8 they are getting it at a super deal its like if they paid $6 or less per point, now that is a bargain----is it only me and if so can someone then :teacher: me how to understand the logic of renting at such a bargain price!!!:idea: :worship:

Hence the reason I never have and never will rent out my points.

Latest posts

facebook twitter