Island Hopping: A WDW PTR for Sept. 2012-- Link to TR! 10/10

Well, it's all over!! We're back in GA!! :( I can't believe we never ran into each other!!! I THINKKKK I saw you and the girls at Epcot one day.. were they wearing matching minnie dresses?? I didn't want to go over and say hi incase that wasn't you guys since I didn't see Brandon and Sawyer so I couldn't be certain! Can't wait to hear all about the trip and see pictures!!!!

That picture on FB was a total teaser...I can't wait to hear all about it!

Hey girl!!! I can't wait to hear about your trip and see the pictures!!!! The FB pic was adorable!!

Well, it's all over!! We're back in GA!! :( I can't believe we never ran into each other!!! I THINKKKK I saw you and the girls at Epcot one day.. were they wearing matching minnie dresses?? I didn't want to go over and say hi incase that wasn't you guys since I didn't see Brandon and Sawyer so I couldn't be certain! Can't wait to hear all about the trip and see pictures!!!!
They were!! That had to be us! Where were we when you spotted us?

HI, GUYS! We are back, as many of you know :(. We had a spectacular trip--the best ever--and I can't wait to start a TR! I'm just waiting on Brandon to get my pictures ready, and then I'll be starting. I need to hurry him up...but I guess I'll cut him a little slack since he literally took thousands of pictures:scared1:!

Thank you for all your well-wishes and for welcoming me back! Disney friends are the best friends:goodvibes!

I promise to put a link to the TR here when I start it, and I hope you'll all be joining in.

Again, thanks for reading, helping, and supporting!

We were walking out of Mission: Space! You guys were standing near the entrance!! Dang, I wish I would have said Hi! I recognized the girls, then I saw you!!

I'm glad to hear your trip went so well! We had a good time too and my parents said it was the best vacation they've ever been on! I guess so, they didn't have to plan a thing!! :rotfl:

HI, GUYS! We are back, as many of you know :(. We had a spectacular trip--the best ever--and I can't wait to start a TR! I'm just waiting on Brandon to get my pictures ready, and then I'll be starting. I need to hurry him up...but I guess I'll cut him a little slack since he literally took thousands of pictures:scared1:!

Glad to hear you had the best trip ever! I look forward to seeing all of the great pictures.

We were walking out of Mission: Space! You guys were standing near the entrance!! Dang, I wish I would have said Hi! I recognized the girls, then I saw you!!

I'm glad to hear your trip went so well! We had a good time too and my parents said it was the best vacation they've ever been on! I guess so, they didn't have to plan a thing!! :rotfl:

That would have been us! Brynn said she wanted to ride it, but she didn't measure up. I don't think she could have handled it, so I was kind of glad about that!:thumbsup2
Glad your trip was great and that your parents enjoyed it!

so glad to hear it went well! looking forward to the TR!

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about the trip.:thumbsup2

Glad you had a great trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Glad to hear you had the best trip ever! I look forward to seeing all of the great pictures.

Welcome back...can't wait to hear all about it!

THANKS, everyone! Brandon's already started editing the first day and picking out decent photos out of his millions, so I should be starting sooner rather than later on the TR! :)

Hey lady! I just wanted to let you know that I am SO excited about your TR and look forward to reading it, obviously! I'm in Boston and will be kind of MIA since I'll be in NYC next week, but promise I'll be along for the ride obviouslyyyyy. Sounds like your trip was amazing!! :goodvibes

Hey!! Welcome home! I know I've fallen behind on all my TR/PTR readings, ahah, but at least that was due to being in Disney haha. It looks like we were in Epcot on the same day!

Hope your trip was amazing, I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Remember me? I had subscribed to your PTR after I finished reading your TR, but never got around to reading it. :headache: I'm really SORRY about that! Anyway, I finally found time and got completely caught up!

So here are my comments, most of them several months late... :rolleyes1

I think it's great that you guys get to stay at a deluxe for a few days, and it's fitting that the two resorts you are staying at fit an island theme.

I'm glad they were able to find out what's going on with Brynn and even happier that you seem to be taking it well. As a teacher I see many kids with special needs and I can say without a doubt that it goes so much smoother for the children whose parents accept the diagnosis and work hard to get services, as oppose to those who are in denial and hope it will go away if they ignore it. And it seems like your school system has a lot of great resources in place, not only for her, but for Julia as well! It's so rare that I see schools with something specifically dedicated to the gifted instead of only the ones struggling. Congratulations to her for making it into the program!

I'd love to be your facebook friend! Send me a PM with your name and I'll try to find you. Unless you are already friend with another Diser who's friend with me, then you could find me that way. :goodvibes

The girls are really cute in their dance outfit and I'm glad that Brynn is enjoying it and doing well despite her sensory issues. :)

And lastly, I'm wishing you a great trip, a welcome back, and a hope you had a great trip. :rotfl2:

Oh, guys, I love ALL OF YOU! Thanks for all your comments, even when I went missing the last week or so (and HI!:wave2: to the new people, and the new old people, and everyone!).

Exciting news--I STARTED THE TR:cheer2:! It is called Island Hopping: A Highly Inappropriate TR. (Boom.)

So, friends, click that link and start commenting away! I can't wait to go on this TR journey with all of you:flower3:!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts