Island Hopping: A WDW PTR for Sept. 2012-- Link to TR! 10/10

I can't believe you leave in the morning!!!! I feel just like you do....I can't believe we're actually going, so I've been kind of lazy about things. We're leaving SO many things until the day before but I must admit....I kind of like that last crazy day!!! :goodvibes

I hope you have a safe trip down and I really hope we get to meet up!!! Now, time to go recheck what you'll be wearing so I can be a secret DIS stalker. :rotfl:

Just started reading your TR from last trip and your PTR! Loving them, you're kids are adorable! Hope you guys have a great time and can't wait to read this TR when you return!:wave2:

HAVE SO SO MUCH FUN! Keeping this short since you guys are leaving tomorrowwwww... I know you guys will have ridiculous amounts of fun, but yeah. I can't wait for your TR when you get back! pixiedust:

Oh, and, I'm VERY excited about my Cooking Light magazine subscription. :thumbsup2

hey you! had no idea about Brynn! I'm sorry you have to deal with all that. The waiting is the worse part. BUT, you'll be in Disney, so don't even give it another thought.SO much going on, I swear we share crazy lives!

please have so much fun for you and some for me, I'll really miss Disney in September..... we were there exactly one year ago :/

Just letting you know that we're on our way in less than an hour...IF I can get everything finished!:lmao:

Most everything is packed, and now we're working on last-minute things. Julia is happily in school awaiting our check-out time. Brynn woke up this morning and I heard her yelling, "We're going to Disney today!" over the monitor. And when I asked Sawyer this morning where we're going, he said, "We go to da Disney Wuld, Mom!" See, who can say that babies don't understand!?:thumbsup2

We've already hit a snafu because Brandon lost the cord that connects the ipod (where all our movies are) to the DVD player, so we'll have to stop south of Atlanta and grab a new one. Grrr.

I'm off to finish making snacks and loading the van now!

THANK YOU for reading my PTR. You have all become such bright spots in my day, and I appreciate all your help and encouragement along the way. Can't wait to start my TR when we get home, and can't wait to bump into some of you this week!

SEE YA REAL SOON! :)

Just letting you know that we're on our way in less than an hour...IF I can get everything finished!:lmao:

Most everything is packed, and now we're working on last-minute things. Julia is happily in school awaiting our check-out time. Brynn woke up this morning and I heard her yelling, "We're going to Disney today!" over the monitor. And when I asked Sawyer this morning where we're going, he said, "We go to da Disney Wuld, Mom!" See, who can say that babies don't understand!?:thumbsup2

We've already hit a snafu because Brandon lost the cord that connects the ipod (where all our movies are) to the DVD player, so we'll have to stop south of Atlanta and grab a new one. Grrr.

I'm off to finish making snacks and loading the van now!

THANK YOU for reading my PTR. You have all become such bright spots in my day, and I appreciate all your help and encouragement along the way. Can't wait to start my TR when we get home, and can't wait to bump into some of you this week!

SEE YA REAL SOON! :)

Have a FANTASTIC trip!

Jill in CO

AHH OH MY GOODNESS! It makes me so happy to think about the fact that yall are probably on your way right now!

Can't wait for the TR! :drive:

Hope you are having a wonderful vacation - can't wait to read all about it when you get back

Well, I'm super behind and now you're about half way through your trip! I hope you had safe travels down and are having tons of fun (with minimal meltdowns). I'm looking forward to the new TR after you get back!

Katy

thought I replied! Hope you got there with no problems! Hope you are having the time of your life! Can't wait to hear about the weather!

I just found your TR & I have loved reading it!
You did a great job on matching the whole family for each day.
We will start our Disney trip this Sat, 9/22 so we will be there at the end of your stay.
I hope ya'll are having a great time & can't wait to read your TR!
BTW, I love watching Magnum PI too!

Welcome home! :wave2:
I just discovered this PTR a little while ago, and managed to catch up on this AND went back and read your old TR in anticipation of your new one! You're family is adorable. I can't wait to read about your latest adventures.

P.S. Good luck with the inevitable Post-Disney Stress Disorder :coffee:. You'll have your feet on the ground in no time. Well, planning your next trip might help ;)

Welcome home! Like I said on FB I can't wait to read all about it and see pictures. Your cover photo is spectacular! It's amazing. Also, need a briefing on Enchanted Tales and how y'all managed that...would love a sneak peek when we go in 2.5 weeks. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter