IS there Such a thing asa Complimentary Room Upgrade?

JohnSuePA

Earning My Ears
:earsgirl: Arriving August 20 for a four night stay a WL I have been unable to use my DC discount to book a Jr. Suite. Any suggestions or advice on how to request a complimentary room upgrade. I feel sort of funny about doing this. Thanks

You really can never bank on getting an upgrade. I think if you are pleasant and request any sort of upgrade you may have a good chance especially if you are paying rack rate. Good Luck.

Don't get your heart set on a free upgrade. . .I was lucky enough once to get a free upgrade (without asking) for lodge concierge (from a standard room) at the GF. I was attending a meeting there, and also there was renovation going on at Sago Cay building during our stay, so out view was basically of a lot of scaffolding on Sago Cay! I didn't complain, though, because I was happy to get free concierge (lst concierge experience at WDW ;) ).
Only other upgrade we got was from Pool view to savannah view at the AKL, although I had to ask, then had to pay $10 more per night for the room (worth it for us :D ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter