Is there really no August 2013 thread yet?

Don't despair fellow August travelers, we got a room-only PIN code today for nights starting 8/11/13!

I requested the 2013 DVD and saved some offers a few weeks ago, so if you haven't done any activity in a while maybe pop into the new website if it's working and let Disney know you're interested, then hopefully you'll get a lucky code too.

I have either never gotten a PIN code in over 10 years, or have no idea what they are when I do get them :confused3

Where do you see them when you do get them? In the mail? Website? Email?

GoHerbie said:
Don't despair fellow August travelers, we got a room-only PIN code today for nights starting 8/11/13!

I requested the 2013 DVD and saved some offers a few weeks ago, so if you haven't done any activity in a while maybe pop into the new website if it's working and let Disney know you're interested, then hopefully you'll get a lucky code too.

Jealous! They always address the PINs in my email to my mom. Grrr.

I have either never gotten a PIN code in over 10 years, or have no idea what they are when I do get them :confused3

Where do you see them when you do get them? In the mail? Website? Email?

Our PIN codes have been in the folded paper cards in the mail - basically just a thick glossy 8.5x11 paper folded in half. It mentions savings offers on the outside and inside you have the details with a 15 digit PIN #. Only the person at the address it was mailed to can use that code.

Sometimes we think we're getting a PIN code in the mail but it's just a generic Disney advertisement, so read the mail carefully before throwing away. We've also received PINs by email too so review each email before deleting.

The best method to get a PIN is to let Disney know you're interested - i.e. set up an online account, get the new DVD each year, save some offers, and even order the free personalized maps. We also have the Disney Visa card so I'm sure every little thing helps increase your chances.

I'm traveling August 13-24, hoping for a pin...already requested DVD about a month ago nothing yet :-(

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

ok, just tried this (what a mess that new website is!). Hopefully I'll get a PIN...although I'm not even sure I'll get the DVD after getting bumped out four times trying to request one!

I received this same pin and booked our trip starting 8/11! For those who are going in the beginning of August, I know that about 2 months ago Magical Vacations had a good deal for some of the deluxes and know that the BC was definitely one of them - not sure if they're still available though. Hope everyone gets some pixiedust!

Thank you so much for mentioning the deal with Magical Vacations. I just got a quote from them for BC (my dream hotel to stay once) and the discount is amazing. For 2 adults and 2 kids 8 nights $1900.00 :)

Just booked

Thank you so much for mentioning the deal with Magical Vacations. I just got a quote from them for BC (my dream hotel to stay once) and the discount is amazing. For 2 adults and 2 kids 8 nights $2500.00 :)

Just booked

What does the $2500 include? Is it with tickets? Dining? Or room only?

My mom just sent me an email stating she got this code. She has only gone to WDW twice and that was with us. I saved a few offers, ordered the DVD, and requested the free map. I really hope I get this pin.

I also sent my request to Magical Vacations just waiting to hear back if I would qualify for discount at Beach Club. I hope I receive some magic! :wizard:

What does the $2500 include? Is it with tickets? Dining? Or room only?

It is for the hotel and the park tickets. It also includes one free ticket to a water park. She said because the discount is so high the dining plan can't be added. I checked Disney's website and for the same standard room and park tickets it is $4427.78 so a huge savings, almost $1900.00

I just booked my vacation at GF for 6 nights for $2,795, room and park hoppers, through Magical Vacations! That's a savings of about $2,000 over the regular price.

For those interested, BC would have been $2,350, or BC CL would have been $2,900. You can not add DDP to it, but we weren't going to do that anyway.

We'd never thought about staying at GF, because it didn't seem like the place for us, but now I'm excited to give it a try. We decided on it because we plan on spending most of our time in the MK and so the GF is more proximate for us.

Ginny Favers said:
I just booked my vacation at GF for 6 nights for $2,795, room and park hoppers, through Magical Vacations! That's a savings of about $2,000 over the regular price.

For those interested, BC would have been $2,350, or BC CL would have been $2,900. You can not add DDP to it, but we weren't going to do that anyway.

We'd never thought about staying at GF, because it didn't seem like the place for us, but now I'm excited to give it a try. We decided on it because we plan on spending most of our time in the MK and so the GF is more proximate for us.

Is this for the period of the 23rd through Sept. 2nd? Our kids go back to school that week. We are able to go earlier in the month and do BC for $3500 with DDP for five nights with tickets.

Is this for the period of the 23rd through Sept. 2nd? Our kids go back to school that week. We are able to go earlier in the month and do BC for $3500 with DDP for five nights with tickets.

Yes, it's for the 23rd through the 2nd. According to Michele at Magical Vacations, it's a slower week, probably because everyone is back at school. We don't start school until after Labor Day.

That deal you got sounds pretty good, though!

The one I booked with Magical Vacations is August 24th through September 1st. My kids don't go back until after Labor Day :)

First time posting as I've been reading and learning tips from everyone on DISboards. :wave2:

Does anyone know if The Contemporary is included in the Magical Vacation deal in August?

I've only ever booked through disney website. If i did book with magical vacations but then free dining is announced and it saves me more, can I cancel? Is there a cancellation fee or anything if I decide to change my mind??

I've only ever booked through disney website. If i did book with magical vacations but then free dining is announced and it saves me more, can I cancel? Is there a cancellation fee or anything if I decide to change my mind??

If Disney comes out with a deal that is better than what you book with them, you can change your reservation to the new deal.

I believe it is just the Beach Club, Yacht Club and Grand Floridian. I booked the Beach Club

yes, it is these three at the moment.

Does anyone know if The Contemporary is included in the Magical Vacation deal in August?

I think everyone is referring to the deal at the end of the month, but the one that is 3rd through 10th includes BC, YC, Poly, and Wilderness.

I asked MV to send me a quote for Aug. 4-12 at Poly or Beach club, just to see what it would be. I hope I wasn't supposed to ask for the discount. I didn't see a place to add comments.
Did anyone get a quote for these dates? How much was it per night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter