Is there really no August 2013 thread yet?

We got our Magical Express stuff a little over a week ago (we leave 8/24) and I just asked our TA (we booked that MTV deal too) and she said there is nothing else - the group rate bookings don't send out the Disney packet like you'd get with a MYW package.

Yes. My travel agent said the same but she also reminded me of the great savings through group sales so I'm perfectly fine with not getting a cute Mickey folder. I can buy a lot of Mickey folders for $1000.

Yes. My travel agent said the same but she also reminded me of the great savings through group sales so I'm perfectly fine with not getting a cute Mickey folder. I can buy a lot of Mickey folders for $1000.

My agent said the same thing. I was concerned because i also got park tickets but She said our park tickets will be on our KTTW card when we check in. I feel better now.

My agent said the same thing. I was concerned because i also got park tickets but She said our park tickets will be on our KTTW card when we check in. I feel better now.

Yes. Nothing except DME tags but everything else is on our KTTW card. As long as we have it all on the card, no worries!!

We just got back. Booked the early August *** deal, and everything was fine- all tickets (including our plus one that we used at the waterpark) were on there just fine! :)

We just got back. Booked the early August *** deal, and everything was fine- all tickets (including our plus one that we used at the waterpark) were on there just fine! :)

So glad to hear that. We leave 2 weeks from today with the late August *** deal!

I am so happy to hear that! We leave in 13 days with their late August deal. Thanks for letting us know about your experience. It was very helpful.

Here now through *** - all is perfect! No worries. We won't be using anyone else from now on - they are the best!

Sorry if this was answered but I haven't been on here for a few weeks has there been anyone that has reported a Current Bounceback Offer ?? We leave in 6 days just curious ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter