Is there really no August 2013 thread yet?

5bound4wdw said:
I NEVER GET ANY PINS!!! Has anyone gotten a pin for date they already had booked? I wonder if I book too far in advance, so they don't send them to me :confused3 I am in aweof all you pin holders!!!:worship:

Don't feel bad, I am pinless as well. Well, I did get the current PIN in my email months ago...addressed to my mom. Figures, right?

Still have fingers and toes crossed for FD anyhow, then I won't need their stinkin' PIN!! Lol

Still have fingers and toes crossed for FD anyhow, then I won't need their stinkin' PIN!! Lol

:rotfl:

We need to start a PIN less club or something :sad2:

Then we can have a giant celebration every time someone gets booted out of the club by getting a PIN :cool1:

I got a quote from Magical Travel Vacations for August 21-28 for the BC standard room for $1330.91 and for BC CL for $2000.25 for the same dates. I ended up booking BC CL because it was cheaper than what I anticipated for the end of August (30% off) for The standard room. I had figured a standard for the same nights using a 30% discount to be about $2200.

Is that for room only or does it include park tix?TIA

POOHDRMR said:
Is that for room only or does it include park tix?TIA

I would be interested to know this as well. I was quoted through Magical Vacations Travel- BC standard Aug 23-30 with 5 day base tickets for $2,084.30. I am waiting for a club level and 7 day park hopper pass quote to compare.

I was quoted $1900.00 for Beach club for four and 7 day park tickets. Booked this discount and just waiting for confirmation numbers :):cool1:

randy2005 said:
I was quoted $1900.00 for Beach club for four and 7 day park tickets. Booked this discount and just waiting for confirmation numbers :):cool1:

That's awesome!

I NEVER GET ANY PINS!!! Has anyone gotten a pin for date they already had booked? I wonder if I book too far in advance, so they don't send them to me :confused3 I am in aweof all you pin holders!!!:worship:

I never get any, either. I think it's probably because I actually want to go. My mother just got one for 35% off rooms in August, hasn't been there in at least 3 years, and has absolutely no desire to go again!

How long does it take to get a quote from magical vacations travel? I put a quote in this morning before 8 and still nothing. I guess they are busy.
Thanks

I think it took me a day or so. I think they are pretty busy as word of the end of August deal gets out.

Now that I booked through Magical Vacations over the weekend, I got a snail mail pin code yesterday and an annual pass discount email today. :confused3

mericletwins said:
Now that I booked through Magical Vacations over the weekend, I got a snail mail pin code yesterday and an annual pass discount email today. :confused3

Did you do anything to get pin?? Request DVD? Save an offer? Etc

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Interested in the Annual Pass email. What dates did it cover? I may call & ask if AP rates are out :dance3: depending on what it said. (I have an AP, but did not get an email :confused:)

randy2005 said:
My mistake, it was $2500.00. I was typing something for work and just retyped the numbers here. Still a great price

Yes, definitely still a great price. I just wanted to make sure I was not missing out on something better! :)

Oh my gosh, I got yet another PIN today, in MY email, addressed to my mom. Ugggh. I think I am going to call and beg them to let me use it. Maybe if I sound really pathetic...

ETA: 100th post, woo woo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter