Is there less enthusiasm for watching TV nowadays?

Like Frasier, night Court is a continuation of the original, not a reboot in that sense. Dan is there, but this time as the Defense attorney, and the judge is Harry's daughter.
Yeah - the whole premise seemed ridiculous to me. I know its not 100% reboot, but I just don't buy the premise, maybe they explain it well IDK. Just not interested.

If you miss old Star Trek, watch The Orville. Granted it's more of a parody/homage comedy and can be a bit racy at times, but honestly it feels more like Star Trek to me than new Star Trek.

Unfortunately I only got to see the first two seasons since it got moved from Fox to Hulu, and I don't have Hulu. So I have no idea if the show changed in quality with the move.

If you miss old Star Trek, watch The Orville. Granted it's more of a parody/homage comedy and can be a bit racy at times, but honestly it feels more like Star Trek to me than new Star Trek.

Unfortunately I only got to see the first two seasons since it got moved from Fox to Hulu, and I don't have Hulu. So I have no idea if the show changed in quality with the move.

The third season was good, but it was even more like TNG/DS9 era Trek and less comedic. I kinda preferred the silliness, but it was still very good. The budget was increased and some of the sets looked better. I agree that it's better than the recent Star Trek (that I have seen) has been.

I still watch quite bit of TV.
My husband goes to Chicago WGN programming every morning, then TV off at 9am.
Later in the afternoon, I will turn it back on. I channel surf and stop at channels like NatGeo, History, WeatherChannel, ID or shows like CriminalMinds, Law and Order, CatFish or QVC. I like to see the local Milwaukee news and then National news but I have a rule: NO TV during dinnertime!
We tune into ME TV for Andy Griffiths almost every evening, UNLESS, there is a good sports event to watch like hockey or baseball or basketball. Currently my husband and I watch old Alfred Hitchcock shows on Roku on Fri and Sat nights..
I stream and use Prime and Netflix here and there and I love to binge watch series. I don't want to bother with shows that only have one season now because it's so long in between the next season's shows so I seek out things that are older!

edited to add: I love PBS on Thursdays for This Old House and other local programs and I love binging The British Baking Show

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter