Is there an ocean beach in Falmouth Jamaica close to the Royal Caribbean port dock?

novotek

Earning My Ears
Is there an ocean beach in Falmouth Jamaica close to the Royal Caribbean port dock? Thank you!

I did a quick check and Burwood Beach (a public beach) is a short taxi ride away.

Recommend you post the question in the DCL forum as well. Always a good place for general port questions. And more web traffic too.

Is there an ocean beach in Falmouth Jamaica close to the Royal Caribbean port dock? Thank you!

If you mean ability to walk, no. The port was built right on the edge of the city which has no beach areas in town. Transportation is required for everything out of the city.

I suggest you go to Cruise Critic forums and go to Ports / Jamaica / Falmouth and see which beaches those who have done it suggest.

I did a quick check and Burwood Beach (a public beach) is a short taxi ride away.

Recommend you post the question in the DCL forum as well. Always a good place for general port questions. And more web traffic too.
Thank you!!!

Thank you!!

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!