Is there a brochure with all Disney Hotels in it ?

kar123

Earning My Ears
We fancy staying at an onsite Disney Hotel this year and possibly doing a Disney cruise aswell. Can anyone tell me if there is a brochure with all the properties listed in it and also a cruise brochure or is it just a matter of looking through the likes of Virgin and Thomas Cook for inspiration ?

Many Thanks in advance !

Hi Kar123

I'm pretty sure that the Florida Virgin Holidays brochure contains all of the disney hotels. Not sure about the cruise though.

You can also get a good feel for the different resorts on this forum:

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12
there is also a Resorts photos sub-forum too.

You will probably find a FAQ thread for all of the resorts that gives lots of useful information, you may have to search the threads a bit if you are looking for a specific resort.

The Virgin Holidays brochure doesn't have the DVC resorts or the Contemporary in it. If you go onto the Disney UK website you can request a brochure and they will mail it to you with a DVD so that you can have a good look at them all. There are loads of things on the DVD and DD likes to "watch" it like a move sometimes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter