Is there a BJ’s or Walmart on way from MCO to US/IOA??

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
We will need to stop and get a few things. Is there a BJ’s or Walmart close to Universal??

There's a Walmart at
8101 S John Young Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32819

That would be on your way to Uni from MCO

There is a Walmart around a five minute drive from Universal.

It`s on Turkey Lake Road and it`s a nicer Walmart if there is such a thing than the others around.

There are also Publix close by too. On our way from the airport we come up Universal Blvd and there is a Publix there that is so handy if you wanted to stop in there.

I'd fly instead of drive if I could get ....

Never mind. Misunderstood thread title.

Thanks so much for the help. We are using carry on luggage and I don’t think we can take spray sunscreen in our luggage , so I’ll have to get it when we land. Also some other things water etc

Where are you staying? We stayed at Cabana Beach last august - and I took an uber to the Walmart on Turkey Lake Road it was like $8 or maybe even less each trip. Had great driver each way, and had no issues about the amount of bags I ended up with! lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter