is the special package available if we drive by?

lynypixie

Mouseketeer
If we decide to make a last minute road trip and end up in Orlando, can we have the special package that I see on the website?

I would not know in advanced when we would be in Orlando, so I can't make reservations. I can only see online what hotel is available (sadly not the one I want).

Would I have to pay top rates or could I still have the fun and sun package?

Thanks

Do you mean can you show up at the hotel and ask for a room and get that package? It says under "Important Details" that advanced reservations are required. You could always call just before you arrive to see if there's anything available for your dates.

Driving down I-95 and stopping or calling to ask can get you a better rate sometimes as they know there are a lot of hotels you can stay at.. Driving onto Disney property and asking last minute for a better rate will net you a higher rate as there is only one Disney resort and they figure you have to stay... while there options outside of Disney property that is the key outside of.... same goes for places like Great Wolf Lodge...I would look at the cancel policies of Disney and plan that way maybe book a longer stay and cancel the days you have it within the full refund window...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!