Is the Pool Fence keeping Locals out?

We were seriously thinking of getting a cabin for spring break next year. This thread is making me rethink our resort choice. It's hard enough to find pool chairs during prime weeks, I don't want to have to compete with locals and illegal day visitors also..ugh
I was really excited about trying a cabin, this thread killed my planning buzz

We were seriously thinking of getting a cabin for spring break next year. This thread is making me rethink our resort choice. It's hard enough to find pool chairs during prime weeks, I don't want to have to compete with locals and illegal day visitors also..ugh
I was really excited about trying a cabin, this thread killed my planning buzz
Jenni I wouldn't let this or any other thread be the thing that turns me off to anything at Disney. Some people will have a great experience others less so There is a separate pool in the cabin area none of the extras of the Meadow so normally less crowded. The pool is merely one part of the attraction for the FORT

There is a separate pool in the cabin area

We used this pool back in March and loved it. Sure it doesn't have a water slide, but when you have the pool and hot tub all to yourself. :yay:

PS : There are no life guards at the cabin pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter