Is it me? Or is CRO just plain nutty?

Miss Inga Depointe

DIS Veteran
LOL Is it me? Or is CRO just plain nutty?
Maybe it's me; who knows? I made my reservations on line and went them on the WDW website today, thinking I might just pay it off now (we leave next week). Problem #1 - the reservation dates on-line said 10-14!!! Well, I freaked because my printed reservation says 10-15 and our plane tickets are for the 10th through the 15! So I call and they can't find my reservatgion at all. Now I'm just beside myself with worry, until 15 minutes on the phone she finds my reservation and tells me it's for the 10th through the 15th. Thank goodness! Why does on-line say the wrong dates? "Who knows?" she says.

Next, I ask if I can pay off my bill - no, she says, of I made reservation on-line I must pay it on line.

So I go on-line, and it says very clearly that I can make a payment on-line, but for the life of me can't see how to do that. So I call back, using the number the website says to call if I have questions or problems. This time a guy tells me he doesn't have any idea how to pay on line (so why did the website say to call that number?)but that I can pay him. I say, "Oh, really? I was told I couldn't pay on the phone since I made the reservation on line."

"Hmmmmm..." he says. "I'll have to check on that". 10 minutes later he comes back and says I can't make another payment until I arrive.

None of this matters. I'll pay when I get there and my dates are correct. But don't you think this is a little crazy?

It's one of the downsides of Disney; they are so big the left large white glove doesn't know what the right large white glove is doing. :sad2:

So funny!! ( Not the mix up on the dates of course!) I have been paying weekly on my ressie. Friday night when I called the CM said " You know you can pay online." I said no thanks, don't trust it and I couldn't figure out how to do it either! I'll stick to my weekly phone calls, thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter