IS IOA on a Sunday bad?

mskay

Mouseketeer
I know not to go on Saturday if possible but how about Sunday? Will it be as crowded as Saturday?

Unless it's a holiday, Monday should be even better...the weekdays, during non-peak times, are very quiet!!!

Karen

LOL now don't YOU know???

I can't say for sure, but we hit them on Wed's quite frequently since the kids have a short day every week, and the parks are extremely peaceful!

We're the ones who go and just spend several hours at Camp Jurassic...I'm the parent there who knows enough to bring a book! ;)

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I'm willing to bet Tuesdays are much like Mon. and Wed.! :D :D :D

Karen

but only if you arrive before 9:54am or after 4:41pm
I've been many times at these times and had much success.
Also, does anyone know how the crowds will be for Groundhogs Day?
HAVE FUN

Also, does anyone know how the crowds will be for Groundhogs Day?

Well I'm pretty sure that really depends on what Punxsutawney Phil has to say...doesn't it??? ;) :D :rolleyes:

Karen

In my humble opinion even a bad day at Universal/IOA is better than a good day most anywhere else....
(except maybe at the craps tables in Vegas....)
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest