• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

IS CBR that bad?

We stayed there the year after we had stayed at WL. We haven't even considered it since. But there was nothing wrong with our room. We just had a bad experience with the neighbors' extremely loud children, and long waits for buses.

DH and I stayed at CBR for our honeymoon and loved the beautiful, tropical theme! We were in Aruba which is just a short walk across a bridge from the food court, but isolated enough for it to be quiet and romantic. We found the resort to be very clean and never even saw a bug. The main pool area is fun for adults and has a great bar area. At night we always had the quiet pool to ourselves. We could also hang out in the hammocks and watch the fireworks at Epcot. Even though it is a large resort, it never seemed crowded. The bus system was very efficient. We had a fabulous time! I think you will love it. :sunny:

I feel better not I appreciate all of your opinions. Do anyone have ideas I should do about dinners? Looking for nice but not outrageous prices. Plus I was thinking about renting a pontoon boat for the wishes fireworks one night. Is it worth it?

Stayed at CBR last April/May and loved it. Our room was in Trinidad North and we found it to be clean, bright and cheery. We didn't have one complaint about anything there. You should be very happy with your choice!

I think that the reason people say those things about CBR is because it is one of the older resorts. From what I can tell, and that is only from resort hopping to choose our next resort, it seems beautiful. Plus, this is Disney, after all. They are the standard bearers in the industry. I don't think that they would let things get that bad in one of their hotels. Have a great time, and don't forget to do a trip report for all of us who have never stayed there but would like to.

Congrats!!

'95- Offsite- Comfort Inn, LBV
'96- Dixie Landings, All Star Sports
'97- Coronado Springs - Grad Trip
'99- BoardWalk Villas
'00- BWV (May), Disney Institute (Oct)
'01- BWV
'02- BWV
'03- Polynesian (May), BWV (Sept)
'04 - Port Orleans Riverside (May), Saratoga Springs (Sept)

Not sure how many answers you will get about dinners and wishes on this board instead of restaurant and theme park but we did the wishes fireworks for DH's birthday. There were the 2 of us and our DD's. We really loved it. It was a beautiful starry night and the cruise around Bay Lake was beautiful and peaceful. We also enjoyed our cruise around the Lagoon that brought us close up to some of the hotels. We had a great captain. We parked for the fireworks and could hear the music and had our own private view it felt like. It was cool that night so they had even furnished some blankets. I think about doing it for a honeymoon trip and it makes me smile.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter