Is a 1:30 Liberty Tree Tavern allow enough time to get to the Main St Parade at 3:00?

Childs1stTime2Disney

*A dream is a wish your heart makes*
Is a 1:30 ressie for a meal at Liberty Tree Tavern allow for e nough time to make it to see the Main Street Parade at 3:00?

The answer is...it depends. Do you order an appetizer, entree, and dessert? When are you going? Are you fast or slow eaters?

Generally, the rule of thumb is allot about 90 minutes for a TS meal. So based on this, you'll be cutting it a little close, but I think LTT is one of the faster meals. My lunch last year took a little more than an hour. So, you'll probably be okay, but personally, I dislike spending a meal looking at my watch. I'd rather enjoy my meal and not worry about the time, so I'd try to get an ADR for closer to 1 pm.

You can probably speed things up a little by order everything at once, asking for the check as soon as possible, etc. Luckily, LTT is on the parade route, so hopefully there will be spot available near the restaurant.

For us, no. We were a group of 8 and had a 1:20 ressie and we waited almost 45 minutes for our table. Then our meal was pretty slow. We finished at the end of the parade.

Probably, if you plan on watching the parade in Frontierland and not Main Street. It comes right past the restaurant.

I would say no - because to get a good spot for the parade you can't just show up when the parade starts. I'd either skip the parade or go with CS for that day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!