Introduce Yourself Thread

Alycia Rêveur;34440289 said:
Hi there :)
I'm Alycia [uh-lee-sha] :)
My thanks for guiding me along the right path for 13 years go to God, Jesus & my family.
I tend to not enjoy mainstream subjects as much as older and antique things.
My life is a roller coaster, but I learn to grow from each experience. The simple moments of life are beautiful to me.
I enjoy school and learning, unlike most people I know :P
Stars fascinate me.
Music is indigenous to me; piano keys have been under my fingertips for seven years and guitar strings for two. Singing is something I've always enjoyed.
Athleticism is very important to me, and baseball games are one of my favorite places to be.
My dream is to become a screenwriter and storyboard artist at Pixar someday. Andrew Stanton is my role model; personality wise and career wise.
I laugh at ridiculous things, yet venerate philosophical conversations.
Get to know me well enough and you'll bring out my inner child ;)
I love my family immensely, and no matter what, I will always be my mom and dad's 'lovebug' :)

Disney is something very close to my heart. It's been with me through the good, the bad, and the plain ugly. It's helped my realize my dreams. It's helped me get through life. It's helped me to look at the magic in life. ♥
Can't wait to get involved in the boards!
Thanks for reading :)
~Alycia

i agree with katie....deep. im thinking that you're gonna like it here. welcome :)

i figure i might as well reintroduce myself!

i havent been on in a while but someone i talked to got me remembering the boards.

hi!
my name is jesse. and YES i am a girl, but my name is spelled like a boy. and its not short for jessica, or jessie, or anything else. its just jesse. (jess-EE).
i absolutely love disney. i am ramdomly imspired to watch the movies, and i think i've found a good bf to watch them with. we watched mulan the other weekend and he knew all the words so we sang along to the songs. :)
im 15, i'll be 16 on december 4th
im planning on getting my permit ASAP so i can start driving myslef places.
im 5' 2", and 117 pounds, mostly muscle in my legs.
i have dark brown hair, hazel-green eyes, light olive colored skin and a big smile.
im a sheerleader for school and for a competitive team. we just had our first competition and came in first place!
my AIM is jessemariexo93 , feel free to IM me and talk about anything you want to or need to.
im always here to help and a lot of people say i give good advice.
hopefully i'll be around the boards more from now on!

love jesse :)

hi friendzzz
:dance3:
i m frm Pak-Karachi
I m
VeRi VeRi CuTe ::)
KiNd hEarTeD ;)
sHwEeT :)
fReNdLyYy ;D
lovAbLe :-*
AwEsOme 8)
sHoO shOo nIcE :D
iNtElLiGeNt 8)
cArInN ::)
In short,
Attractive Iz Ma Face
Character Iz Ma Gr8
Sweet Iz Ma Smile:hippie:
N Unique iz Ma StyLe
Thizz Iz ALL AboUt Me ;D

im kyra
i go to a huge highschool probs one of the biggest and love it
i live in ny wulnt live anywere else
imin love with photography it runs my life
i do basketball and track, rep'in itt.
i work with a photography buisness, and im photography editor

hey kyra

im wanda. i LOVE your name lol
ever since i heard it in the movie Sixth Sense ;p

how old are you? you look quite young.

Wow thats not nice...I hate when people call me women's lingerie...lol
hahahahaha i love you thomas!

hi friendzzz
:dance3:
i m frm Pak-Karachi
I m
VeRi VeRi CuTe ::)
KiNd hEarTeD ;)
sHwEeT :)
fReNdLyYy ;D
lovAbLe :-*
AwEsOme 8)
sHoO shOo nIcE :D
iNtElLiGeNt 8)
cArInN ::)
In short,
Attractive Iz Ma Face
Character Iz Ma Gr8
Sweet Iz Ma Smile:hippie:
N Unique iz Ma StyLe
Thizz Iz ALL AboUt Me ;D
considering most of us speak english around here, we would appreciate it if you would translate your int3rw3bzzz sp33k into english.

Hello,
I am Martine.
I am new here. I would like to say hello to all the members of the forums.
Hope have a good time ahead with you all.
Sorry for late introduce..
Thanks..
welcome :-)

kyraa:];34490286 said:
im kyra
thats really cool !

how old are you ?

hey kyra

im wanda. i LOVE your name lol
ever since i heard it in the movie Sixth Sense ;p

how old are you? you look quite young.

haha thank youu :] my full name is kyralyn, i use to have another acount and i was kyralyn so i mixed it up. you probs wuldnt remebr it it was like forever ago that i stopped the boards.
and im turning 16 in feb.

hahahahaha i love you thomas!

considering most of us speak english around here, we would appreciate it if you would translate your int3rw3bzzz sp33k into english.

welcome :-)

thats really cool !

how old are you ?

i am turning 16 in feb. i became photography editor in 9th grade an started working with one in 9th grade now im in 10th.

kyraa:];34490345 said:
yea im still convinced my mom made it up i like thinking im the only on in the world with that namee:} haha. how old ru ?

its so pretty tho:D

ermmm,, i am 19 years *young* :)

2 months shy of turning 20 :sad:
:rolleyes1

PS why dont u hop on over to the awesome random thread.. hehe :D

its so pretty tho:D

ermmm,, i am 19 years *young* :)

2 months shy of turning 20 :sad:
:rolleyes1

PS why dont u hop on over to the awesome random thread.. hehe :D

hahahaaa so ur like about 5 years older then me, normall hahaha alot of my friends are 18

kyraa:];34490320 said:
haha thank youu :] my full name is kyralyn, i use to have another acount and i was kyralyn so i mixed it up. you probs wuldnt remebr it it was like forever ago that i stopped the boards.

Hehe I think Kyra might even be more uncommon than Savi! Especially since it's your real name. =D

Hehe I think Kyra might even be more uncommon than Savi! Especially since it's your real name. =D

hahahaaa well in newyork i only new 2 people named kyra in my life. my sisters old bestfriend n this girl in my school now. but they all spell it like kiera mine is said like the pacsun brand but spelt kyra :}

haha Kaytee. xD
kyraa:];34490320 said:
ohai.
I have a really good memory..and I remember you on your old account.
I don't remember who that other guy was..but I remember that we both were friends with some guy from Germany. XD

well i guess i'll introduce my self....i guess you could say i'm kinda new. i really like disney. i'v been to disney land 2 times but I've never gone to disney world!!! i like softball, taking pic, i like running i guess, i LOVE music and Taylor swift (but i don't like country that much only taylor) i like meeting new people, like wearing rings and bracelets, i like being with my friends and family. and yeah my favorite colors are orange, teal, purple, yellow, aqua,. I like have having FUNNNN!!! :goodvibes

haha Kaytee. xD

ohai.
I have a really good memory..and I remember you on your old account.
I don't remember who that other guy was..but I remember that we both were friends with some guy from Germany. XD

hmm wasnt his name like avatar or something hahaha

uh hey im new here too

HAI THERE:-)
im rachel:)

heyyy I'm megan!:-)
I'm newwwwww:-)

hey meg

well i guess i'll introduce my self....i guess you could say i'm kinda new. i really like disney. i'v been to disney land 2 times but I've never gone to disney world!!! i like softball, taking pic, i like running i guess, i LOVE music and Taylor swift (but i don't like country that much only taylor) i like meeting new people, like wearing rings and bracelets, i like being with my friends and family. and yeah my favorite colors are orange, teal, purple, yellow, aqua,. I like have having FUNNNN!!! :goodvibes

hello there!
i am rachel!

i agree with katie....deep. im thinking that you're gonna like it here. welcome :)

uh yeah jess, really really deep hahaha.

i figure i might as well reintroduce myself!

i havent been on in a while but someone i talked to got me remembering the boards.

hi!
my name is jesse. and YES i am a girl, but my name is spelled like a boy. and its not short for jessica, or jessie, or anything else. its just jesse. (jess-EE).
i absolutely love disney. i am ramdomly imspired to watch the movies, and i think i've found a good bf to watch them with. we watched mulan the other weekend and he knew all the words so we sang along to the songs. :)
im 15, i'll be 16 on december 4th
im planning on getting my permit ASAP so i can start driving myslef places.
im 5' 2", and 117 pounds, mostly muscle in my legs.
i have dark brown hair, hazel-green eyes, light olive colored skin and a big smile.
im a sheerleader for school and for a competitive team. we just had our first competition and came in first place!
my AIM is jessemariexo93 , feel free to IM me and talk about anything you want to or need to.
im always here to help and a lot of people say i give good advice.
hopefully i'll be around the boards more from now on!

love jesse :)

jesse. i loveyou.
hahah

kyraa:];34490286 said:
im kyra

hey kyra, how you doin.
haha

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter