Introduce Yourself Thread

well i guess i'll introduce my self....i guess you could say i'm kinda new. i really like disney. i'v been to disney land 2 times but I've never gone to disney world!!! i like softball, taking pic, i like running i guess, i LOVE music and Taylor swift (but i don't like country that much only taylor) i like meeting new people, like wearing rings and bracelets, i like being with my friends and family. and yeah my favorite colors are orange, teal, purple, yellow, aqua,. I like have having FUNNNN!!! :goodvibes

How old are you?

i joined a while ago but i thought i'd introduce myself since i have not yet.
my name is christine and i am sixteen years old (seventeen on dec seven-
teenth woohoo!) i live all the way up in canada and i've been to disney se-
ven times. it's such a huge part of my life and i'm looking forward to being
here i also likeee jonas, gomez, lovato, cyrus. i've met the jonas brothers
too :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------

i joined a while ago but i thought i'd introduce myself since i have not yet.
my name is christine and i am sixteen years old (seventeen on dec seven-
teenth woohoo!) i live all the way up in canada and i've been to disney se-
ven times. it's such a huge part of my life and i'm looking forward to being
here i also likeee jonas, gomez, lovato, cyrus. i've met the jonas brothers
too :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------

welcome !
i'm katie :D

Hey again!!:goodvibes
Long time no see guys! Hows y'all doin?

For those of you that dont know me im Jack from the UK:cool1:

Hey guys! I'm a 16-years old senior and deaf. I'm just same thing as the rest of you guys... no need to act different around me. Lol. :P Anyways, I'm an actor for 3 different theaters right now... I hope I can work for Disney Company one day. And I can speak in a little Japanese, since I'm in Japanese National Honor Society. I enjoy comic books, horror, video games, and watching Disney Channel on TV whenever I turn it on. I hope I can make new friends in here.

:grouphug:

Hey guys! I'm a 16-years old senior and deaf. I'm just same thing as the rest of you guys... no need to act different around me. Lol. :P Anyways, I'm an actor for 3 different theaters right now... I hope I can work for Disney Company one day. And I can speak in a little Japanese, since I'm in Japanese National Honor Society. I enjoy comic books, horror, video games, and watching Disney Channel on TV whenever I turn it on. I hope I can make new friends in here.

welcome :-)
and no worries, we treat everyone the same around here (unless we don't like someone :P (; )

welcome! i want to work for disney someday, too.
you're from bowie? im from columbia! (kinda close, lol) i know there are a couple other marylanders on here too. :-)

welcome! i want to work for disney someday, too.
you're from bowie? im from columbia! (kinda close, lol) i know there are a couple other marylanders on here too. :-)

That's awesome! I know where it is - Columbia's mall is soooooo awesome! I went there for Stardust movie a few years ago. I know it's a long time, but yeah. Lol.

hi im gatorsfan but you can call me gator i just started yesterday and i love it!!!!!!!!:banana::banana:

Hey I am Rachel and I new on the Disboards! My sister is the one who got me started on here thanks Robin :)

Hi Everyone..

I'm Wattson and I would love to learn so many thing from this online community forums. BTW, this is my first time to join here and It's pleasure to be a part of your forum. I love to try what you are discussing here. Thanks!

Hello! Im aleksandra and i love disneyland:} Ive been there several times and im heading up there christmas day:D My favorite movie is pirates of the caribbean and i love tower of terror.Ohh yeah, i also played vmk till it closed :[ RIPvmk <3

Hi, I'm yellowlabforever. I have a yellow lab, so hence the name.

I am 18 years old and I am a Senior in high school. I have been to Disney World 4 times and we're planning our 5th for this May the day after I graduate!

I played VMK too and I was able to go on the VMK Insider tour. I Miss it :( :( :( :( :(
(I still have my little greenish/bluish button and the tour cards)

Hey new people :-)

I'm Ellie & I'm 15
I'm probably the only English person who hates tea and fish & chips (non-fisheterians ftw) and the only person from Liverpool who doesn't like The Beatles xD
Favourite music: 3OH!3, The Script, Cobra Starship, We The Kings, Taylor Swift, Jason Mraz, Go:Audio, Kings Of Leon, The Academy Is... & Beyoncé
Favourite TV shows: Ugly Betty, Gossip Girl, Friends, Scrubs, 90210, Desperate Housewives, QI & Mock The Week
Favourite films: The Little Mermaid, Legally Blonde, Back To The Future, Beauty and the Beast, A Cinderella Story & 13 Going On 30
Favourite books: Airhead series, The Host, Twilight series, Princess Diaries series, Hush Hush, Gossip Girl series, The It Girl series, Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging series, Ally's World series & Harry Potter series
:-)

Okay so I am Kate.:-) Some of you might reconize me but I am not really sure. I mean I am not really new here but I am hardly on and I just wanted to say Hi to all the new comers and non new comers because I feel I hardly know anyone on here.): Ah so anyways. Welcome new people.:-)

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter