Interesting Quest Kiosk Information

laxplaya1346

It'll be an ongoing thing...
Well this is old news probably but this was added to the tips section.

Has the Quest Machine ate your stuff?
2/2 – Do you store items in your Quest Kiosk? If so, make you sure you do not store items past row 128. Even though the Quest Kiosk allows you to keep adding more items, these items will not be saved in any rows higher than 128. Remember, your Quest Kiosk in not meant to be a locker for your stuff.

I bolded that last sentence because, really? Then maybe we should have a VMK Locker

Well this is old news probably but this was added to the tips section.

Has the Quest Machine ate your stuff?
2/2 – Do you store items in your Quest Kiosk? If so, make you sure you do not store items past row 128. Even though the Quest Kiosk allows you to keep adding more items, these items will not be saved in any rows higher than 128. Remember, your Quest Kiosk in not meant to be a locker for your stuff.

I bolded that last sentence because, really? Then maybe we should have a VMK Locker

What does this mean exactly: Do you loose everying past 128? Does it go to away permanently? That is scarry seriously !

When VMK first released the engines, I lost an entire engine full of stuff!

It was no more than 20 prizes as that was my limit for an engine back then, and consisted of about 10 wanted posters and 10 desirable/pricey/retired items. I put them in one of three engines at the time, right before closing, and the next morning it was empty.

Contact us never replied or gave results. Staff didn't want to hear it and I can't blame them really, I wouldn't believe me either. It was long ago now, but to have to completely refill an engine with more insane stuff, you don't forget that.

I haven't trusted the engines since. It hasn't happened again, but I have flashbacks anytime I check a loaded engine.

Staff didn't want to hear it and I can't blame them really, I wouldn't believe me either.

But they don't have to take you at your word, do they? Don't they have records of this kind of thing as proof? I don't know exactly how much they keep track of, but I figured they'd know if items were put into a quest kiosk and the quest was never run but the items were gone :confused3

What does this mean exactly: Do you loose everying past 128? Does it go to away permanently? That is scarry seriously !

No, what's reallyl scary is, "Has the Quest Machine ate your stuff?" Has the Quest Machine ate??? :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

No, what's reallyl scary is, "Has the Quest Machine ate your stuff?" Has the Quest Machine ate??? :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

I know! The quest machine has EATEN my stuff, too. I wish I would have
known the limitations a few months ago when this happened to me! :headache:

Yes. It goes away premanently. I lost 22 items on Christmas due to this. I loaded in 150 items/rows Christmas Eve right before closing. When I logged in the next morning to open the quest, there was only 128 left.

They really should have let us know about the limitations long before now. :sad2:

Imagine someone questing away their inferno for potential winner #130..

I tremble to the thought! :scared:

Imagine someone questing away their inferno for potential winner #130..

I tremble to the thought! :scared:

LOL, lucky #130 winner, if inferno does not go missing...

Off topic, do players still lose stuff in inventory? This past month I've lost some stuf that I know were there the day before.

Yes, it still happens. I lost a shower many months ago, thankfully it reappeared after a few weeks. But my entire Kali couch went missing from inventory a long time ago and never came back :confused3

Well the only time its eaten my stuff is during MGM when I put over 300 MGM pins into it.... not valuable but you multiply those times 25 credits it adds up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter