Inspired by Swamp_Fox - Odd Pin Pairs

MeanLaureen

<font color=purple>Slam Dancer Extraordinaire<br><
Larry (Swamp_Fox) posed a question on another thread about what unusual character pairings you would like to see on a pin. He mentioned Tigger and Shere Khan, Figment and the Maleficent Dragon... Nigel Bigel suggested Maleficent and Pooh together :D . What kind of odd pairings can you come up with?

I got a really odd one I would like to see.

Mean Laureen and Obi-Wan Pinobi

Oh wait, I think they have that one already. It is called Beauty and the Beast. :D

Jeff

That would be the Dumbo and Donald pin Kathryn!! ;) :D

Very cute Jeff.. although I think Matthew won't be so happy about that pin..lol

I know this one will never happen, but how about a pin based on the Donald Duck and Daffy Duck dueling pianos scene in Roger Rabbit?

Remember the Sorcerer Mickey/R2-D2 pin from Star Wars weekends 2001? How about a series of pins with Disney characters dressed like Star Wars characters? Mickey as Luke, Minnie as Leia, Goofy as Chewbacca, Donald as Han, and Pete as Darth Vader (no, Jeff, not Webmaster Pete!! :rolleyes: ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest