Inspired by Party of 3

hey, I changed the words to "You are my sunshine" too!! :thumbsup2

we are ALL up too late tonight!! what's up w/that??

DH isn't home.. so I get to play til I want to go to bed!
Yeah! Yipee!
Now, ask me how chipper I'll be in the AM.. NOT! I have to be up by 6:15 to get the kids movin' for school!

Ok, I'm off to bed now... I have CJ entries running through my head... and I need to get photos working on this.. a day in my life will be a joke.. you all will read my enteries and go on vacation before you are able to work on your own entries into it!

I just have 20 more minutes left to stay up! i'm watching an EBAY auction and want to snag in at the last minute! wish me luck! then I will be sleeping like a baby :)

I can't keep up with ya'll tonight... I must be tired!! :scared:

Ok, I'm off to bed now... I have CJ entries running through my head... and I need to get photos working on this.. a day in my life will be a joke.. you all will read my enteries and go on vacation before you are able to work on your own entries into it!

I need to do the laundry pic! tomorrow will be good, we are stripping the sheets.

I just have 20 more minutes left to stay up! i'm watching an EBAY auction and want to snag in at the last minute! wish me luck! then I will be sleeping like a baby :)

good luck!!!

yay--someone besides me got 'shushed'! :thumbsup2

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: bout time!

i loved hearing about everyones favorite song. i also love etta james, at last. it really is a good song. i also love the one from meet joe black, its over the rainbow and what a wonderful world combined into one. has anyone ever heard it?

Congrats Michelle on the Ebay one.. So, what do you plan on doing w/ those Pokemon cards? (yes, I know that auction was closed before than, :rotfl:)!
So, what did you really win???

Hey Momof2DisneyKids, you take the shushing segment back.. I went to bed instead of the naughty matt!

hahah! sorry to leave you all hangin! I was exhausted!!!

I won a Vintage American Tourister Weekender bag in powder blue! I'm a vintage hag :lmao: And I figure I can use this as a diaper bag after i 'dress it up' a little :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter