Information on Hawthorn Suites?

Amy1013

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm new to the board (which I've been finding SO helpful and enjoyable to read, btw), and I have a question...

I made a reservation for the two-room suite at the Hawthorn Suites hotel in Anaheim for late June. Has anyone stayed at this hotel who can give me any information/or opinions on what it's like, etc.? Thanks!

Amy

Thanks, Juliette! I just checked out the link you gave me and, so far, this place sounds great. The review had a lot of good detail. Thank you!

Amy :)

Hi,

I stayed there January 2000, and was quite pleased with the all-suite hotel. It is quite similar to Embassy Suites or Quality Suites in that it is a two-room suite, two television sets, one bathroom. I had been quoted a $89 AAA rate over the phone, but on my way there, I found a hotel/motel coupon book with a $49 coupon inside--so I called to change my reservation.

There were 5 in our party - two adults and three children, and the suite was quite adequate for our needs.

There was a free shuttle that ran regularly, and ample free parking.

There was a small exercise room, small gift shop, and the front desk sold us our "3 days for the price of 2" Disneyland passes.

The free hot breakfast was not spectacular (as is Embassy Suites) but more than adequate for "free" - I think they may have expanded since our visit last year. At the time it was cereals, muffins, bagels, pancakes and (powdery-tasting) eggs--no meats. Juices and coffees, plus there were trays available to take food back to your room. There were attendants on duty but it was all-you-could eat.

I felt it was an amazing value for 5 people at $49 a night; I would be willing to pay up to about $80 in the future for the same hotel.

Have a *magical* trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest