Indiana Jones Stunt Show to stay and will be updated

Yes it will be interesting now that they are updating it the same time the 5th one comes out. I would hope they would add more than a show that’s been around 30 years.

I got no problem with it if they are making it a part of the new Indy Land.

Depending on the changes, they could actually lower their costs per show. Given that, bulldozing it could still happen, but it'd obviously be pushed sometime past the 50th.

They should definitely get rid of Dino Gertie and Min and Bills. I think they should have never even been put into the park. They weren't relevant to people in the late 80's either.

Who here has ever seen the movie or animated short these are based on? Answer probably no one.

They should definitely get rid of Dino Gertie and Min and Bills. I think they should have never even been put into the park. They weren't relevant to people in the late 80's either.

Who here has ever seen the movie or animated short these are based on? Answer probably no one.
It doesn't matter if they are relevant. It was part of the old Hollywood theming which is staying.

You’ve never seen the Gertie animated short? It’s credited as the fist piece of animation and basically critical to the development of the entire industry

I’d be sad it Gertie left

I have.

Gertie is quite a significant figure. How many people that have seen the original film are irrelevant, as it is for most rides. Most people haven’t seen most movies.

Also I’ve seen it, and I know many others that have as well.

I don't believe it's going to happen, but enclosing the theater with A/C would be fantastic assuming the show changes to accommodate.

You’ve never seen the Gertie animated short? It’s credited as the fist piece of animation and basically critical to the development of the entire industry

I’d be sad it Gertie left

Nope

It's cool looking and all, but I don't think it's relevant to most people that go to the park. Especially nowadays where lands will be the common theme for all parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!