I'm.........

I’m sure you would have preferred noise.:( So happy your DD was able to be there!

We had a lovely lunch, just 5 adults, and Gus who did think the steaks smelled good enough to eat! He had to wait…he had salmon!
fantastic gus will have other adults give him a walk....our dog will barely tolerate strangers in the house...though our guests today are frequent visitors cousin/landlord/window installer so do was a greah Hoover today under the table for the first time....and tell gus if he don't like his salmon you going to send to a poverty stricken border dog who eats her salmon with veggies.

I’m sure you would have preferred noise.:( So happy your DD was able to be there!

We had a lovely lunch, just 5 adults, and Gus who did think the steaks smelled good enough to eat! He had to wait…he had salmon!
Actually it was kind of nice being quiet. Got to talk to my DD more.
The kids are over here so often. And for only 2 kids, they make enough noise for 10!!

I’m trying to get myself excited about watching another game in cold weather - 45 degrees at game time. This grey, gloomy and cold weather is really starting to make people edgy, including me. Katie has games Saturday and it supposed to be almost 80 degrees outside - thank God. But then next week is cold again. We are having a horrible Spring.

On a different note….I’m enjoying mr new car. It’s a fun challenge to see how much I can just use the battery (the car is a hybrid for those that don’t know) and it the car gives you a score when you turn it off. The size difference is a huge adjustment, which is no big deal now, but it will be once travel ball starts in June.

I’m back off to work….enjoy the rest of your day 🙂

Hi! Had second treatment today, out of 15. I learned that they do an ultrasound after the treatment to be sure the surrounding tissue isn’t adversely affected.

Our fish are definitely showing normal behavior! I may give them one more treatment. This is great news for us.:fish:

Reactions: slo
Glad things are going well for you....and for the fish.

DIL started working from home today. She will do that for the rest of the week.
DS goes back to work tomorrow.
The kids will start school again on Monday

Glad things are going well for you....and for the fish.

DIL started working from home today. She will do that for the rest of the week.
DS goes back to work tomorrow.
The kids will start school again on Monday
Glad all are getting better!!

I’m doing a little catch up around the house today before a busy weekend. Katie and the team are playing in Indianapolis Friday & Saturday (about 3 hours away) so we’ll be out of town with them. Thank God for Katie’s BF who’s going to help with our dog so we can do this. It should be fun and it may actually be 80 degrees outside - we won’t know what to do with ourselves - LOL! Then it gets cold again next week :sad:

I’m going to brag for a minute, so bare with me….

Katie graduation class is almost 800.
Last night she was awarded the student with the most school spirit (there were several qualifications for this award)
This morning she found out she’s one of two students giving the commencement speeches at graduation.
We are so proud of her!!!:woohoo:

I’m going to brag for a minute, so bare with me….

Katie graduation class is almost 800.
Last night she was awarded the student with the most school spirit (there were several qualifications for this award)
This morning she found out she’s one of two students giving the commencement speeches at graduation.
We are so proud of her!!!:woohoo:

That's great!!
Don't you just love when the kids do well.
My DD was valedictorian of her class (will a couple of others)

How long did they give your PT? Do you have a time frame for your surgery? I hope it won't interfere with your cruise! Good thoughts sent your way.
No time frame. My MRI is this coming Tuesday. My follow up dr visit is May 3. I did 10 PT sessions, over 5 weeks and did the home exercises every day. My orthopedic dr did not think the PT would be enough, based on the physical exam that he gave me.

I have 4 more weeks of radiation for skin cancer.

If I can hold off surgery until after the cruises,( I have a DVC Wish Cruise right after the family cruise) , I will. I have a transatlantic cruise in September. I hope we can work around everything.

Thank you for your kind thoughts.:)

Good luck, Bobbi

I'm almost done loading the car......then the long, boring drive :( I really don't like the driving days.
Tomorrow the fun starts!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter