im scared

bambii

<font color=#000080>aka Jadedee<br><font color=dee
I have three vhs exercise tapes from richard simmons.. and im worried about the people below us see we live in an apartment 2nd floor.. and im wondering about how much it would bug them.. :banana: :rotfl2: :woohoo: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cool1:

I used to worry about that when I lived in an apartment too. I just tried my best to do it when I knew they weren't home or not awake. Not exactly a solution, but I know that you CAN hear someone above you disco dancing all around the living room, so just try to pay attention to schedules. The worst thing that could happen is just that they ask you to stop the racket and then you could ask when is a good time for you to do your exercising instead?

HTH!

My philosophy is that if you are trying to live a healthy lifestyle, I wouldn't worry about what your neighbors think. A lot of people just don't understand and will do anything that they can to get you to stop. That's where your determination and desire come in. I say do it anyway. Have fun and let's be healthy. :thumbsup2

Do you know them at all? Cause seriously it could bother them a lot. Being on the first floor and just hearing ppl walk around above you can make you nuts, not to mention jumping up and down. I would be proactive if I were you. I think it would be good to go talk to them or leave them a note telling them that you plan to start exercising and if there is a time of day that they dont want you to do it. No sense in it becoming a problem if it doesnt have to. (you dont want them complaining to the management and have someone knocking on your door telling you there have been complaints)

I agree with LindaLinda, but make sure the neighbors know that you WILL be doing this, but want to work with them so that you can do it when it is most convenient for them. Otherwise, you might find that this is an excuse for you to not exercise (been there, done that!!). :sunny:

I agree w/ Linda. Talk to them, maybe they'll start working out at the same time!!

good luck!!
marie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter