I'm going to be a DVC'r!

Congratulations and Welcome Home!! :welcome:

When are you planning your first trip? You'll love SSR; I know we do. Actually we just purchased another "bunch" of points. We now have enough to spend one entire month at SSR when we retire in, oh maybe 4 years or so!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

WOW! That sounds absolutely wonderful. You'll be livin the dream!!

Can somone post were you get the DVC signatures things. I thing they want one for SSR. And Welcome Home.

I beleive on the Technicial Support board there's a thread dedicated to the home signs with instructions for loading them up. Just checked - the entire board has information about all sorts of things; signatures, making images smaller, loading home signs etc. Have fun...

Thanks guys! I have my SSR home now. Wish I had a countdown to go with it, but it will come!

WOW! That sounds absolutely wonderful. You'll be livin the dream!!

Well, DH and I sat down and did some serious "thinking" about retirement, and discussed the possibilities of spending the coldest part of winter in Florida. Here in NY, January can be brutal and so can February. After playing with numbers and all, we figured approximately what we would need using today's points and allowing for an increase, and with the two contracts combined worked out something that would give us a month (4 weeks) at WDW. So I really have something to look forward to!

Well, DH and I sat down and did some serious "thinking" about retirement, and discussed the possibilities of spending the coldest part of winter in Florida. Here in NY, January can be brutal and so can February. After playing with numbers and all, we figured approximately what we would need using today's points and allowing for an increase, and with the two contracts combined worked out something that would give us a month (4 weeks) at WDW. So I really have something to look forward to!

I used to go with girlfriends to NYC once a year over MLK or Presidents weekend. Loved the plays, shopping and restaurants. Could not take the cold!

I used to go with girlfriends to NYC once a year over MLK or Presidents weekend. Loved the plays, shopping and restaurants. Could not take the cold!

It seems that the older I get :rolleyes1 the less I can tolerate the cold so spending some time in sunny Florida is right up my alley!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter