Illuminations viewing

We were fortunate enough to get an outside table at Rose & Crown. Not crazy about the food but the location more than made up for it!!!!

If you can afford it, or find someone here to share it with, the BEST viewing location is an Illuminations Cruise. No one in front of you, right on the water, and (best of all) no waiting for hours before hand to stake out your spot.

DramaTech, I was thinking about the cruise but my 2 year old daughter will be with us so I'm not sure how she would do. My husband and I went on this cruise 3 or 4 years ago and I don't remember the set up. We're undecided if we should take her or not.

Personally, I think she would do fine. It's no closer to the fireworks, so if she can handle the show, then the cruise should be no different. They will have her wear a life perserver/jacket as that is the rule with children.

I say go for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter