ILLUMINATIONS CRUISES-What they are--How to book--FIND ONE TO SHARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just told Breathless is down for rehab until 2/28! I thought Breathless just finished rehab! Can anyone confirm this? TIA

Originally posted by Muffy
I was just told Breathless is down for rehab until 2/28! I thought Breathless just finished rehab! Can anyone confirm this? TIA

Breathless was supposed to be down starting 11/1, and WDW-PLAY was not booking it. But, for some reason it never was taken for rehab. So there is a good possibility that they decided to delay the rehab until after the holidays. As of this week Breathless was still on Cresent Lake and being used for IllumiNations Cruises.

Originally posted by Crazy Hakim
Breathless was supposed to be down starting 11/1, and WDW-PLAY was not booking it. But, for some reason it never was taken for rehab. So there is a good possibility that they decided to delay the rehab until after the holidays. As of this week Breathless was still on Cresent Lake and being used for IllumiNations Cruises.

Well, that would explain it! I did get a pontoon boat for 2/19 so I'm not completely out of luck! Thanks, Mike!

HughJackman'n'me you might have better luck finding a cruise to share if you post this request to our Illuminations Cruise Central for February thread and you will find that <b>HERE</b>

Katholyn

Hey all ... I'm just gonna post here as well as a couple other boards...

Does anyone out there have room For 2 Poeple on an Illuminations Cruise on Dec. 2nd, 4th or 5th...

Please let me know ASAP if you do!

nativetxn said:
HughJackman'n'me you might have better luck finding a cruise to share if you post this request to our Illuminations Cruise Central for February thread and you will find that <b>HERE</b>

Katholyn

...Katholyn, you are a big help, as usual! :flower:

Welcome to the DIS cabsbaritone! I'm glad you found us and I hope you can visit often. I think you will have better luck finding a cruise to share if you post this request to our Illuminations Cruise Central for December. You will find that thread <b>HERE</b>

Katholyn

The Illuminations Cruise is so well worth it. We took ours on the 18th of Nov., the first night we were at WDW and what a great vacation kick off. We were a big extended family so it was just us and the little ones loved it. We had some warm blankets to snuggle under and our captain was super (and we tipped him big!) He made it so fun and funny. And he kept telling everyone in my family how this cruise was the hardest PS to get in the World and whoever got it for them should be treated like a Queen for the entire trip. How funny! But hey, I played it up for the laughs.

Try it!!!!!!! And use this boards dialing tips. Believe it or not I got my the first ring the first time I called (and I started at 5:54 am).
Love you all.

Thank you for posting this information. I started calling yesterday at 6:58 a.m. and got right through to book our cruise for March 5, 2005. Now it's just the waiting that's going to drive me crazy.

The Breathless is apparently not in rehab for the end of Dec., because I just called today and reserved it for Dec. 20. But the thing is, there's 12 in our group and I'm thinking that I don't want to split the group and leave anyone out, so if anyone has a pontoon boat for Dec. 20 and wants to switch to the Breathless, let me know! I did cross-post this info to the Dec. Illuminations thread also, and I hope that's OK.

Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone on here as I've booked an Illuninations Cruise on the first attempt by following your tips and advice.

I love the internet...........................how whould we live without it.

As I'm from the UK I never thought that I had any chance but at the risk of sounding boastful I've also managed to book PS for CRT, a Fantasmic Dinner package and breakfast at MC and The Contempory all over Easter!!!!!!!!!

I've even managed to share the cruise with another DIS member.

Lets all keep talking as it really does help share the Magic!!!!!!!!!

Hi Jason--welcome to the DIS. We have a chat tomorrow evening at 7pm GMT (2pm in the US). I hope you will join us. We plan our trips in this chat and have lots of fun doing it. This is a chat scheduled specifically so that our British DISers can join and there are Brits and Americans both in attendance.

The chat room is <b>HERE</b>

I hope I see you there Sunday.

Katholyn

Jason, I beg your pardon. Disneyworld is one of the top honeymoon destinations in the United States. When someone is on their honeymoon or any other time for all that matter and want to take a romantic cruise or have a romantic dinner it is not taking anything from the children.

Just wanted to get back with everyone after our trip I was able to get a cruise for our first night and it was our first time to see illuminations from this vantage point heck I dont think I've every really seen the show because I refuse to stake out a spot for hours for a fireworks show but Illuminations specialty cruises cant be beat it was completely worth the money and I could see myself trying again now that I know where to aim the video camera for best viewing later leave the zoom alone

but thanks to the tips here I wont forget our last trip

Again thanks Disers and good luck to anyone else who is trying keep trying it really is worth it :boat:

We have a troll on the board, Jason WDW-UK he as another thread out there like this. DON't responed to this just looking for feed back. Wants to upset you. :grouphug:

Thanks for all the tips I was able to book the Breathless for my husbands bday in early April for Illuminations. I couldn't have done it without all your tips. I was also able to get CRT and the princess breakfast at norway.

Thanks again to all for your tips!!

giasmom

nhpooh said:
We have a troll on the board, Jason WDW-UK he as another thread out there like this. DON't responed to this just looking for feed back. Wants to upset you. :grouphug:

I have now apologised

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter