ILLUMINATIONS CRUISES-What they are--How to book--FIND ONE TO SHARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by francie
thank you, crazy hakim. the only other thing i was wondering about is if you can see the majority of countries that are all lit up from the boats as well as from land? thanks

You can see:
Mexico, Norway (but not lit up), China, Germany, Italy, and maybe America (depending where you are parked).
To your immediate left you could see parts of United Kingdom and on the right and from the back of the boat France.

So why is Norway NOT lit up?
BONUS QUESTION!
What other country does NOT light up?
And why?
Evil LOL

I was told today that the Breathless was going to be under refurbishment the months of November and December. I hadn't read that on these boards yet and wonder if she was correct? I am so bummed!

I was told today that the Breathless was going to be under refurbishment the months of November and December. I hadn't read that on these boards yet and wonder if she was correct? I am so bummed!

again, thanks, crazy hakim. norway and morroco probably don't light up because their pavillions include religious structures (church in norway, temple in morroco.) so besides theses two, the only countries you can't see lit up are canada and japan. am i right on both counts?!

Originally posted by francie
again, thanks, crazy hakim. norway and morroco probably don't light up because their pavillions include religious structures (church in norway, temple in morroco.) so besides theses two, the only countries you can't see lit up are canada and japan. am i right on both counts?!

MOVE TO THE HEAD OF THE CLASS!

You are correct!

Just wondering if it's my computer or can anyone else reach it? I am able to view the "November" link and others, jut not the December sharing link?

Wondering if anyone has had any luck getting a boat lately? I've tried everyday....Sunday, Mon. Tues & Wed...got two more days left...hoping for something...looking for room with anyone....4 adults and a 2 yr. old. ???? Anyone got anything Dec. 4th till the 10th???
mikesluss---got any room?

Here's to hoping and a wishing!

Illuminations Cruise - 2xAdult Sept/Oct Share!!

Well - maybe there is someone out there that can help....

I'm after two spare seats on a Illuminations Cruise between the 19th Sept and 8th Oct, for 2 adults.

If anyone could help me that would be greatly appreciated

VERY MUCH!!!

You can contact me on

Email - Lorna.Wilson@Crescentgroup.co.uk / LornaWilson23@aol.com

Cheers

We would love to join someone on a cruise on Sept 26 or 27th. It's just two of us, myself and my 7 yo DS. Please email me at bilezmom@bellsouth.net. We're old pros at this and have organized many a cruise inviting DISers to join us. I hope someone out there can include us this time. Thanks!
Lori

I read through every page of this thread so if I missed this info, sorry. Is the activities reservations center (407-939-7529) available on weekends? Or is this a Monday to Friday only? So if my 90 days out is on a Sunday, can I call then or on Monday?

Thanks!

Originally posted by javaj
I read through every page of this thread so if I missed this info, sorry. Is the activities reservations center (407-939-7529) available on weekends? Or is this a Monday to Friday only? So if my 90 days out is on a Sunday, can I call then or on Monday?

Thanks!

It is open 7 days per week. Call on Sunday

If I can't find anyone to share a cruise with, where would I go and what time to see if there are openings that night? We have 3 nights open, the 18th 19th and 20th of Sept. I appreciate any answers. Thank you karabba2@aol.com :earsboy:

Hello everyone! I am going to be trying for an Illumination cruise. My 90 days begins on Sunday (7 am.....on a Sunday....yuck!). So here's my question......How do you guys that have shared cruises split the cost? If 2 families are going do you just divide it in half? What if one family has 8 people and another only 2? Still 50/50? I ask because if I get it for the first 3 nights, my neice and nephew will be with us, so we will have 8, and the other nights we will have 6.

If I am lucky enough to get one from 12/18-12/25, I would love to share, so another family can enjoy it, and to help with the cost.

Thanks!

~Bynny, who keeps forgetting to get a counter!

X-mas with Mickey! 12/18/04-12/26/04

We have always used # of passengers. Since the boats carry 12 we just divide the cost by 12 (plus tip). That way you can have more than one or two families.

I got a cruise for 12/18 yeay! A sharing question - do you just trust that the other parties will show up and then they pay you in cash the night of the cruise or do you collect paypal beforehand, like a week or so before? Thanks for any info!

:Pinkbounc
Anyone planning a ILLUMINATIONS CRUISE this far in advance and want to share??????????????? May 2 - May 8 2005
:bounce:
Haley

Hi,

Just needing some encouragement. I'm going for 11 nights in December, and still haven't been able to snag an Illuminations Cruise. I haven't been able to call every morning, but only have 3 more days to try, and WDW Play may be down tomorrow because of Hurricane Jeanne. I've already booked 2 Wishes Cruises as consolation.

This is preventing me from calling in my other PS times 1st thing. I must be doing something wrong to not get 1 out of 6 tries! Oh well, there are just a few boats, right?

I prefer the wishes fireworks (MK I think) over the illuminations fireworks (epcot I think). Is the viewing via one cruise better than the other? What's the big difference? Isn't illuminations the fireworks in the lagoon at Epcot? What's the view of wishes like on the cruise?

My family of 5 is making our first trip "home" the 6th thru the 11th of October. I am looking to share the cost of a fireworks cruise in anyone has additional room. Family has three childred---17, 12. and 8.

I called at 7am this morning. I couldnt get an Illuminations but I could of got a tier 3 Wishes cruise. I did not take it. Probably should :rolleyes: but I wasnt sure if it was worth $346.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter