If you phone in your reservations are they automatically connected with My Disney Experience?

Bete

DIS Veteran
I would tell the Dining CM that I'm on the dining plan and that I have My Disney Experience set up.

So, if I do my advanced reservations for dining will the CM be able to link them to My Disney Experience?

If not, how do I link them afterwards?

I know I can do my own online dining reservations, but I'm slow on the computer and I think I will be better off phoning in.

If you're doing the 180+10 ADRs, they'd have to be linked to your room/package reservation, so that would definitely show up in MDE.

I see no reason, for other reservations, that you wouldn't be able to link them to your MDE; they'd want that to prevent you from overbooking anyway.

We booked the Pixar, F! combo package, which has to be done via phone (no online option for it). CM asked me if I have a resort reservation. I gave her the confirmation number. Right after hanging up, I checked my DME, and it was already there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter