If you buy your DL tickets from HoJo do you get

4Ollies

Mouseketeer
an Early Entry/Magic Morning? I'm assuming that since they are one of the Good Neighbor Hotels that they would come with one when buying a four day pass. I like the idea of not having to worry about keeping track of the tickets on the way out there. Haven't ever forgotten any but there's always a first time.

From what I was told by Getaway Today, bonuses like Toontown Morning Madness, Early Entrance (or MM- whatever), preferred seating are all negotiated with Disney directly. They are all different depending on who you are buying from.That being said, just because it is a Good Neighbor Hotel does not mean you are gauranteed any bonuses. Call them direclty and find out what, if anything, they offer with their tickets. You will get alot of info on this board but on this question I would rely on the horse's mouth. Have a great trip!

Any 3 day hopper pass or above gets you 1 early entry/magic morning regardless of where you buy it.

For us, MMs are very important. So that extra MM is well worth it. But we found GAT to be the same price as AAA or Disney Travel. If you do it a la cart, you can Book with the hotel directly and then buy your Tix with GAT and you'll still get the extra MM (and lanyard, pin and something else)

an Early Entry/Magic Morning? I'm assuming that since they are one of the Good Neighbor Hotels that they would come with one when buying a four day pass. I like the idea of not having to worry about keeping track of the tickets on the way out there. Haven't ever forgotten any but there's always a first time.

FYI, if you look at their page about tickets, http://hojoanaheim.com/package.htm , you see that the starred tickets come with, as they are still calling it, Early Entry. :)

As far as I've ever been able to tell with reading GAT's site, if you get a package then you get the package benefits like lanyards and such, but just buying the ticket you don't get those thing. But their site has been unclear in the past, like why they don't sell Princess Breakfast vouchers, or why people have been told by CMs that Canadians don't get TWO MM days.

FYI, if you look at their page about tickets, http://hojoanaheim.com/package.htm , you see that the starred tickets come with, as they are still calling it, Early Entry. :)

As far as I've ever been able to tell with reading GAT's site, if you get a package then you get the package benefits like lanyards and such, but just buying the ticket you don't get those thing. But their site has been unclear in the past, like why they don't sell Princess Breakfast vouchers, or why people have been told by CMs that Canadians don't get TWO MM days.

I must have looked in the wrong place. I was reading their board and someone had asked about MM/EE and there never really seemed to be an answer.

Thanks for the information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter