Identify yourselves....?

I'm bengunn here as well (don't remember registering but I suppose I must have done it).

hi folks

i'm jayne2 over hear as well as back home in the uk
any news on what is happening over at uk dis
nice to see you have all made it over to the us dis

jayne2

No surprise who I am either!! :wave:

Astrid x

With a great lack of imagination...ta ah.....kazzie here too!;)

............Karen.........

Long time since I've been around - but I'm Conker here (one of my dog's names) and Mindy on the old board.

Mindy had already gone when I registered last year, but not Conker!

Hi! Guess who!!:):)

No prizes there:)

......and I really must get round to changing the countdown clock here! Wish I was going in 73 days!!:D

Hi All,

There's no escaping - I've found you!!!

Not a good day for me today in the land of the 'net', I got home early today to find our cable modem had gone offline too, and 2.5 hours later it is now back online - trouble is, I was getting really anxious that I was going to have to watch TV tonight!! Arggggh!!!

Dee,

No UK Boards just as you managed to get your counter working after all that hard work :)

Carol Ann here.

When I originlly logged onto the US boards I delved deep into my brain and came up with the highly original..............wait for it....................

Carol Ann UK.

Glad to see so many of you here. Here's wishing luck to Webmaster Alex and his gang of techies. Sound as though they need it!! Sending Pixie Dust in the hope it will help.

Carol

Well I`m me here and there but I don`t know where I am know so I`ll just shut up and wait till someone recognises me to confirm my name.
I think
Alan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter