Identify yourselves....?

I'm me in both places!!

(And I'm missing the UK Dis!!:( :(

Hi

I.ve got the same original name on here as well!!

tried posting this much earlier on, but had no joy.:(

Anne

SMAX is still SMAX over here.

I haven't done much posting here as i am too busy on the UK boards.

It does seem a bit strange though!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAS HAPPENED?????

JanE. What a palava - can't log in as JanE - cos there is already someone with that name - that's me!!! So a while back I had to change - well they say a change is as good as a rest!

Good to see you all. Glad we can all stick together.

Hi all. I missed UK DIS last night - gave up on these boards due to it being VERY slow :(

We were tjsp over there. Sorry couldn't think of anything more original !

:rolleyes:

Janet

Same name here as well, one of the advantages for having spent far too much time on these boards LOL

Madjock here and Madjock there, I'm just a Madjock everywhere!

Annmarie

Hi all. UK I am Sue F. I registered under my 'real name' on the US boards some time ago to get some info - never thought i'd have to use it full time though...

Sue

Hi everyone,

We have the same name here as on the uk boards, gosh it feel's so strange being here, instead of being back home on uk boards , hope it feels more like home soon.

GARY & HELEN:(

Wexford here reporting for duty, sorry im so late couldnt think fo another name so stuck with the same one as the UK Dis.

Tracey

Pleased to have found everyone - eventually!!

I'm thatcats - named after my 4 cats T - Thomas H - Harry A - Amelia and not forgetting my 3 legged boy T - Timmy.

Same name on both boards - couldn't think of anything else:)

Jenny(thatcats):earsgirl: :wave:

I am the same here too. I am actually Fiona but Fiona has nicked that already!!!
Very unusual to get two of us in the same place at the same time! We even live quite close, i am in Swindon in Wiltshire.:wave: :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter