I want to go on a cruise so bad I have resorted to watching the Love Boat TV series

71 Truck

Visiting the Magic Since 1973
Has any body else done this?
My wife and I were lucky. We left on a cruise February 29th 2020 returning Marchl 7th. One week later the cruise industry shut down.
So far we have had two cruises canceled. We are hoping to go on one before the end of the year but till then I am watching the Love Boat.
Any one Else?

It is interesting. The Pacific Princess with 626 passengers is TINY by today's cruise ship standards. My first cruise was on the MS Mermoz, a similar sized ship.
Just one seating for dining. No extra cost restaurants. The main dining room was the entire focus of the Chefs.
I haven't watched The Love Boat in a few months. But it had a tremendous impact on the cruise industry. taking it main stream

My wife and I were lucky. We left on a cruise February 29th 2020 returning Marchl 7th. One week later the cruise industry shut down.
So far we have had two cruises canceled. We are hoping to go on one before the end of the year but till then I am watching the Love Boat.
Any one Else?
Well, I like Love Boat! And BTW, thanks a lot! Now I will be singing the Love Boat song all night. 😜

We did a cruise around Great Britain in 1998 on The Pacific Princess. Our excursion to Edinburg was to a showing of the Military Tattoo at the castle there. What a wonderful experience that was! Princess Cruise line is our favorite after DCL.

Our last cruise was in Feb 2020 on Princess, and we did watch The Love Boat series in our cabin.

Currently watching Mighty Cruise Ships on the Smithsonian Channel to get my cruise fix. It's fun seeing places I've been and places I want to go.

My wife and I used to watch this show however we just canceled cable so we have to find out who streams it.

My wife and I used to watch this show however we just canceled cable so we have to find out who streams it.
I checked last week because one of my friends wanted to watch it. It's on Hulu but only available with a premium subscription.

Any one Else?
If that was the Fantasy we were on that same cruise! Where are you getting the Love Boat episodes from? I know the Paramount streaming service has it but I don't need another service to pay monthly. .:)

My family binge watched every episode of "Mighty Cruise Ships" on the Smithsonian channel. There aren't many, so I've started re-watching them...I'm sure this is emotionally healthy. *eyeroll*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter