I want to go on a cruise so bad I have resorted to watching the Love Boat TV series

It's on MeTV Sunday nights at 5 Central Time and I watch it if I am home. It's not a very big ship (or set). Not a very big pool either. No buffet? Fun show though, particularly the ones where they actually traveled and filmed in foreign countries - like Australia. There was also, I think, an episode where Charlie's Angels went on the Love Boat. . . ah, the good old days of riveting TV.

It's on MeTV Sunday nights at 5 Central Time and I watch it if I am home. It's not a very big ship (or set). Not a very big pool either. No buffet? Fun show though, particularly the ones where they actually traveled and filmed in foreign countries - like Australia. There was also, I think, an episode where Charlie's Angels went on the Love Boat. . . ah, the good old days of riveting TV.
Or the Love Boat/Fantasy Island crossover event...

Oh, I had to laugh at this. I started cruising with my family as a child in the '70s when Love Boat was on TV. It is one of the things we would watch to get us in the mood for vacation.

Has any body else done this?
My wife and I were lucky. We left on a cruise February 29th 2020 returning Marchl 7th. One week later the cruise industry shut down.
So far we have had two cruises canceled. We are hoping to go on one before the end of the year but till then I am watching the Love Boat.
Any one Else?

It’s on Paramount+ or PlutoTV. I love it. It’s like Spelling asked his writers what TV stars they’d like to hook up. Cracks me up.

I don’t see a lot of hooking up on DCL.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter