I want my magic band+

no like it's a bank that plugs into the wall with a regular AC adapter and then it has slots for cables such as USB - USB C or whatever you already charge your devices with, it sits on our counter at home and I use it to charge my kids tablets, my Fitbit, our phones etc, you just have to have a cord with the correct ending for your device on one end and a standard USB on the other end that plugs into the hub
No i mean the ones that they are putting in hotel rooms that are part of the electrical outlets in the room they are only usb.

I feel ya. We leave June 13th. I Haven’t liked any of the band’s available online. Hoping for magic band+ but I really worried. If it’s not available does anyone know if there are many magic bands at Disney?

I feel ya. We leave June 13th. I Haven’t liked any of the band’s available online. Hoping for magic band+ but I really worried. If it’s not available does anyone know if there are many magic bands at Disney?
The shops have regular magic bands for sale. I think they’ll continue to sell those at least for a few seasons after MB+ comes out, or maybe continue running both lines. The plain colors run about $15-20 and Limited Edition designs often $35, there’s some other graphic ones priced in between.

My next trip is at the beginning/mid of September, so I really hope that they are released by then. Luckily there aren't many MB to choose from right now anyway... it makes waiting a little easier.

My next trip is at the beginning/mid of September, so I really hope that they are released by then. Luckily there aren't many MB to choose from right now anyway... it makes waiting a little easier.

If they dont release them at the start of June. Kinda pointless having a press event and stores having some stock them.

Might swell bin all the 50th designs !

If they dont release them at the start of June. Kinda pointless having a press event and stores having some stock them.

Might swell bin all the 50th designs !
You just know with less than a year to go of the 50th, there will be loads of the 50th magicband plus for sale well after the 50th ends because of the supply issues.

You just know with less than a year to go of the 50th, there will be loads of the 50th magicband plus for sale well after the 50th ends because of the supply issues.
So true . Several of the stores here in ORL finally got their Christmas items at Easter.

Bring some wall usb A outlets. The bands will need to be recharged and they only supply the cord. Now you need to charge your phone, power block and now magic band daily. Chapek better start adding more outlets in rooms.
Haven’t needed a power block in several phone generations. Batteries last over 24 hours

Yes. Rooms that were refurbished 3-5 years ago have very limited USB outlets like 2. So when you have 3-4 people in a room charging phones, battery bricks, watches and now magic bands on a daily basis. You’ll need plugs.
Then use a plug. Doesn’t have to be USB

We’re going the end of August and I looked last night on shop Disney and all I saw were 2 magic bands.. am I missing something? Am I doing something wrong? It’s enough we have to pay for them but now there’s nothing available?

We’re going the end of August and I looked last night on shop Disney and all I saw were 2 magic bands.. am I missing something? Am I doing something wrong? It’s enough we have to pay for them but now there’s nothing available?
WAIT to purchase them.

The supply of the old MagicBands is low right now as the new Magic Band +'s are coming out any day now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter